Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

3-Pack Philips LED 40W Chandelier Bulbs $6.66 (Inc Tax, saveONenergy Ontario rebate, new SKU so YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2016 4:49 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
No stock at the Thunder Bay location. Typical. I usually ignore clearance and other specials from the local store as they never seem to have stock or the item was never available here to begin with. The only time they had stock was when we had the rebate earlier in the spring and many of those clearance bulbs were never available in the store here...
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
No problems at Stockyards location yesterday. They had lots of warm white 3 - packs.
=============
Heatware
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Just in time for my birthday cake.

Going to check the Burloak location this week.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1369 posts
912 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
silvermist99 wrote:Done

You guys will be able to pick it up next week for $8 off

"Hi,

I actually just got a response back from our team that it will be added to our list next week. Please feel free to come back anytime and simply just show this e-mail in case you come before the list is updated. We will honor the coupon.

Thank you again for you business and see you soon!

Sherry Yang
Operations Assistant Store Manager
Home Depot #7004
"
I was refused in Mississauga
Last edited by Chi-tel on Oct 7th, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
silvermist99 wrote: Went to Markham highway 7 and woodbine I got denied at cashier and customer service. The coupon says energy star 3 pack. Which this is and they kept arguing that only the ones in their book qualify. We checked there together, the sku on their book are light bulbs WITHOUT the energy star sticker on the box and they insist nothing they can do about it because it's not in the book and won't listen. All the sku in the books are the ones that qualify and don't have the energy star sticker. I got a pack anyways I need light bulbs.

Escalated to Home Depot corporate which redirected to the same store saying the same thing.

Edit: update, the 5k temp version is on the list, they are contacting on energy to have the soft white added on
Told you earlier... you could've avoided all that trouble if you read my post.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Apr 1, 2005
685 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
GiOBoY wrote:
silvermist99 wrote: Went to Markham highway 7 and woodbine I got denied at cashier and customer service. The coupon says energy star 3 pack. Which this is and they kept arguing that only the ones in their book qualify. We checked there together, the sku on their book are light bulbs WITHOUT the energy star sticker on the box and they insist nothing they can do about it because it's not in the book and won't listen. All the sku in the books are the ones that qualify and don't have the energy star sticker. I got a pack anyways I need light bulbs.

Escalated to Home Depot corporate which redirected to the same store saying the same thing.

Edit: update, the 5k temp version is on the list, they are contacting on energy to have the soft white added on
Told you earlier... you could've avoided all that trouble if you read my post.
I went through the trouble to resolve the issue, your post did not resolve the problem I ran into. The store is adding it to the list with onenergy's confirmation. Got another 4 packs today after harassing them with store manager's email at Markham Highway 7 store.
Last edited by silvermist99 on Sep 7th, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
alanbrenton wrote: Just in time for my birthday cake.

Going to check the Burloak location this week.
Have you seen any? I need a couple.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1670 posts
217 upvotes
Markham
Any body tried this at the Home Depot on Markham Road and BurOak ?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I hope to God for my sake, these bulbs are with the $8 off next week. We just moved into a house a week ago and the previous owners went nuts with chandeliers and the candelabra bulbs. I need 150 pieces. Not kidding.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1670 posts
217 upvotes
Markham
Is the SKU updated in their system yet? Anybody else tried this week?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
went to HD last weekend and was refused as it was not on the list.. how did some of you get yours?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
oops forgot to mention it was the HD at morningside and Sheppard..
Jun 24, 2005
745 posts
131 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Tried successfully at Woodbine & Hwy 7 plus Leslie and Elgin Mills this past weekend.

I had to go to a 2nd store to refund and re-buy as I bought the wrong size of base.
Apr 1, 2005
685 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
rngun wrote: Tried successfully at Woodbine & Hwy 7 plus Leslie and Elgin Mills this past weekend.

I had to go to a 2nd store to refund and re-buy as I bought the wrong size of base.
good to know they added it.
Apr 22, 2010
169 posts
99 upvotes
$8 coupon worked at Ottawa, Cyrville rd last week. Only bought 1 pack though.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
St. Catharines, ON was not honouring the coupon as of yesterday.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Oct 5, 2013
59 posts
169 upvotes
Mississauga
Plenty of stock in HD Oakville (Bristol store), both types soft white and cool white, $5.61/pack, taxes inc. They have today a "LED Truckload event"!
No need for coupons, cashier will deduct upon scanning.
Jan 15, 2013
22 posts
4 upvotes
Kitchener
HD 7179 (Kitchener West) refused to honor the coupon as they claimed it wasn't in their list. Was the list updated at a corporate level yet, and they just haven't sync'd up again? Anyone know if home depots in the KW area are honoring the coupons?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
Late for the game,need some packs.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Jul 2, 2008
459 posts
215 upvotes
Was flat out refused at the Gerrard Square Home Depot. They do not entertain the idea of the rebate for any bulb if it is not on the list; the same list they couldn't find without 5 minutes of searching. They wouldn't do anything without the list, and once they found the list it was gospel. One of the worst Home Depot's in Canada, I am not surprised that they are not fully trained on these coupons.