[Home Depot] Bosch 800 Series dishwasher $1268 at Home Depot after PM

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2019 11:14 am
[OP]
Oct 7, 2019
2 posts
2 upvotes

[Home Depot] Bosch 800 Series dishwasher $1268 at Home Depot after PM

800 series model SHXM88Z75N with crystal dry.

HD price $1795
Your text to link here...

Lowes has on for $1409
Your text to link here...

Home Depot price after PM is $1268 plus taxes. Even less if you get the rebate in Ontario.
9 replies
Nov 22, 2013
122 posts
115 upvotes
FYI...maybe i’ve been living under a rock, but when I received this model two weeks ago it came with a regular power cord that would plug into a standard receptacle.

Unlike my old kenmore there was no option to wire directly to a board in the dishwasher and required a special junction box. The store didn’t have one in stock and there was some discussion about whether Bosch would supply one free. Shipped next day at no cost, but people should keep in mind they may need additional parts and there may be a cost.
Sep 16, 2016
311 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
How did you do the PM? I only see
BUY MORE SAVE MORE
Purchase 3 eligible Bosch major kitchen appliances and instantly save $200, Purchase 4 eligible Bosch major kitchen appliances and instantly save $300, Purchase 5 eligible Bosch major kitchen appliances and instantly save $500. See full details here. Shop eligible appliances now.
If we can dream it, we can make it!
Jul 30, 2015
37 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
Home Depot beats the price by 10% so 1409-10%= 1268.

With 25% rebate 1268-25%
Jun 2, 2007
319 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Randalpink73 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2019 10:43 pm
FYI...maybe i’ve been living under a rock, but when I received this model two weeks ago it came with a regular power cord that would plug into a standard receptacle.

Unlike my old kenmore there was no option to wire directly to a board in the dishwasher and required a special junction box. The store didn’t have one in stock and there was some discussion about whether Bosch would supply one free. Shipped next day at no cost, but people should keep in mind they may need additional parts and there may be a cost.
It's supposed to come with a power cord with junction box for hardwiring, at least mine was like that. Either way, Bosch will send you one free if you need it, but not the power cord that plugs into a normal outlet.
Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Nov 22, 2013
122 posts
115 upvotes
psyh wrote:
Oct 9th, 2019 12:25 am
It's supposed to come with a power cord with junction box for hardwiring, at least mine was like that. Either way, Bosch will send you one free if you need it, but not the power cord that plugs into a normal outlet.
Ya, mine had the power cord which was useless. Had to wait for the dishwasher, then had to wait for the junction box half way through the install!

All in all, happy with the two loads run through the dishwasher so far.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
5468 posts
3333 upvotes
Kitchener
Good pricing for Canada, picked my 800 series up in the USA about 1.5 years ago for about $900 CDN all in. Bosch dishwashers used to be a LOT cheaper in the USA.