• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 11:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3574 posts
736 upvotes

[Home Depot] Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC $648 YMMV

HD normally doesn't sell Bosch appliances. Due to Sears troubles, Bosch has recently struck a deal with HD.

Soft launch right now and noticed Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC at $648 at my local HD (Richmond BC) a few days ago. I was going to buy a Maytag dishwasher for $698 (steel tub as well).

Don't see it at HD website.

Reg price is $900 to $1000. http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bos ... 01399.aspx

Plus I got an additional 10% off for using a HD credit card so ~$585 plus tax. Extra 10% off promo is over now.

I bought a Bosch dishwasher from Sears in Oct/16 for about ~$650 and thought that was a great price. Very satisfied with it thus far. Much quieter than my previous ~15 yr Kirkland dishwasher.

Really like buying appliances at HD. Must have bought 10-12 pieces in past 15 months. Checked out IKEA appliances this morning and even with the current kitchen event (exp Aug 14), HD is much better. Great service from the 1-2 HD appliance staff I usually deal with.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 12th, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
29 replies
Mar 7, 2011
84 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
That's an excellent price for this model dishwasher. I was looking at this one about a month ago but ended up getting a 500 Series model (SHP65T55UC) at Lowes instead for $650 due to a pricing error (they accidentally priced it as an LG model).

As for this dishwasher, Consumer Reports recommends the SHX3AR75UC as their best buy - essentially the same dishwasher. The article listing top dishwashers is here, but you need a membership to read the details that state the SHX3AR75UC and SHE3AR75UC are nearly identical: https://www.consumerreports.org/dishwas ... 00-to-900/

Curious why you're buying another Bosch dishwasher less than a year after you bought the one from Sears. Move house?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3574 posts
736 upvotes
jdossantos wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 4:42 pm
That's an excellent price for this model dishwasher. I was looking at this one about a month ago but ended up getting a 500 Series model (SHP65T55UC) at Lowes instead for $650 due to a pricing error (they accidentally priced it as an LG model).

As for this dishwasher, Consumer Reports recommends the SHX3AR75UC as their best buy - essentially the same dishwasher. The article listing top dishwashers is here, but you need a membership to read the details that state the SHX3AR75UC and SHE3AR75UC are nearly identical: https://www.consumerreports.org/dishwas ... 00-to-900/

Curious why you're buying another Bosch dishwasher less than a year after you bought the one from Sears. Move house?
Another property. Bought stainless steel BOSCH, 300 SERI last time.

Had to buy a Bosch last time because it's 1-1.25" shorter than most dishwashers. Samsung is another brand that's slightly shorter than most other brands.
Mar 24, 2016
194 posts
184 upvotes
scarborough
My Whirlpool dishwasher just went and looking at Bosch. Price range all over the place. I dont seem to understand why some 300 series be cheaper than an 800 series. I'm usually pretty good to determine which products ar good better and best but Bosch seems to have a wierd line up.

Any recommendation on a Bosch dishwasher with a 3rd tray at a reasonable price.. Any good deals out there.

Its funny because my kids give me a weird stare when the dishes pile up.. " you mean i need to wash all those dishes but hand" I get a kick out of it

any help would be appriciated
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3574 posts
736 upvotes
explorer11 wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 10:30 am
My Whirlpool dishwasher just went and looking at Bosch. Price range all over the place. I dont seem to understand why some 300 series be cheaper than an 800 series. I'm usually pretty good to determine which products ar good better and best but Bosch seems to have a wierd line up.

Any recommendation on a Bosch dishwasher with a 3rd tray at a reasonable price.. Any good deals out there.

Its funny because my kids give me a weird stare when the dishes pile up.. " you mean i need to wash all those dishes but hand" I get a kick out of it

any help would be appriciated
Simple solution. Call your local HD and see if in store they have the Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC on sale at $648. At that price it's a no brainer. jdossantos in post #2 already mentioned it's a great machine.
Dec 10, 2009
123 posts
28 upvotes
For anyone close to a Coast Appliances store (mostly BC, AB and a small number of stoers in SK, MB, ON), they have the same model on clearance for $549. I took a picture and got it price matched at HD plus 10% for a total of $494 plus 5% GST = $518 in Calgary. If it helps I can upload Coast Appliance screen shot as well as my HD receipt (what's a good image hosting site for RFD)?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3574 posts
736 upvotes
loulinjai wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 11:32 am
For anyone close to a Coast Appliances store (mostly BC, AB and a small number of stoers in SK, MB, ON), they have the same model on clearance for $549. I took a picture and got it price matched at HD plus 10% for a total of $494 plus 5% GST = $518 in Calgary. If it helps I can upload Coast Appliance screen shot as well as my HD receipt (what's a good image hosting site for RFD)?
Wow, that's an amazing price. Please upload. I may buy another one or two. PM if it's easier.
Jul 20, 2008
6 posts
1 upvote
Lowes often has sales on Bosch dishwasher. Is this price similar to those sale price? sorry I'm new.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3574 posts
736 upvotes
LINDtchoc wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 1:22 pm
Lowes often has sales on Bosch dishwasher. Is this price similar to those sale price? sorry I'm new.
It doesn't hurt to try but I doubt it. $648 for this dishwasher is a great price and if you can price match with Coast App at $494 it's super hot.

I have found it hard to price match at Lowes for appliances.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4008 posts
1851 upvotes
Kitchener
Did a bit of research and I'm going to be buying a Bosch 800 series from the USA. Regular pricing seems to be about $900 USD where regular pricing here is $1700 CDN or so. Waiting for Black Friday and then bringing it back across the border.

Fridges & stoves in the USA don't seem to be nearly as good of a deal as the Bosch dishwashers.
Dec 10, 2009
123 posts
28 upvotes
As requested, Coast Appliance tag and Receipt is here.
Image Image

The Article Number needs to be entered at Home Depot: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.asce ... uggest=pip

The price match process is YMMV on this. The first HD I went to said they don't match clearance sales (which is correct based on their policy), I had to go to a second HD to get it matched without issue.

Happy Shopping!
Jan 12, 2015
91 posts
60 upvotes
Dundas, ON
IntrepidRT wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 3:01 pm
Did a bit of research and I'm going to be buying a Bosch 800 series from the USA. Regular pricing seems to be about $900 USD where regular pricing here is $1700 CDN or so. Waiting for Black Friday and then bringing it back across the border.

Fridges & stoves in the USA don't seem to be nearly as good of a deal as the Bosch dishwashers.
If you want to avoid the hassle and get a discontinued 500 series instead,I just got this from my local Lowe's with 15% off, even if the sale says it doesn't apply to clearance items, they applied it: https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... 64490.html
They didn't have it in stock, they had to bring it from the warehouse.
Jun 19, 2011
31 posts
6 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Thank you.
Bought one in Winnipeg. Paid 549 + tax. They would match but not beat the price. Still decent deal.
Dec 9, 2007
258 posts
52 upvotes
I called fhe home depot in my area, they have 5 at 648$. Is it worth it to get this one instead of the samsung at costco for 500$? Thanks