Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC $648 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2017 12:34 pm
Jun 19, 2011
243 posts
67 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
cellsell wrote: am I too late for this now?
Thanks to gburdzin, I picked this up in the weekend and had it installed. So far so good.

Sorry you are too late.
Mar 31, 2009
237 posts
8 upvotes
Stay away from Bosch dishwashers. I picked one up after reading Consumer Reports ratings. It was a royal pain in the ass. Washing times take for ever and not very ergonomic for your dishes.
Jun 19, 2011
243 posts
67 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
There are small differences between different SH_3AR__UC models sold at $648 in various places.

See Bosch manual here.
Screenshot_20170925-170105.png
Jun 19, 2011
243 posts
67 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
asennad wrote: Stay away from Bosch dishwashers. I picked one up after reading Consumer Reports ratings. It was a royal pain in the ass. Washing times take for ever and not very ergonomic for your dishes.
Not all Bosch dw has Express Wash. I tried mine last night, display showed 40 minutes only.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1176 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
asennad wrote: Stay away from Bosch dishwashers. I picked one up after reading Consumer Reports ratings. It was a royal pain in the ass. Washing times take for ever and not very ergonomic for your dishes.
I guess this is one of those situations that your read reviews and then you really have to think should i buy it or not and start to think twice. I think you just got a lemon if it's a pain in the backside. I purchased a Bosch (not this model) but i am very happy with my purchase.

Yes it could take over 2 hours to wash dishes on a particular setting but my washer has a quick 60 setting and washes dishes within 1 hour with excellent results. So if I were to do it all again i would buy another Bosch dishwasher. And I would recommend to family and friend
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10331 posts
6696 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Newer dw take longer to wash to conserve.

Our new Whirlpool [Costco] takes about 3 -3 1/2 hours on normal heated cycle. There is a 1 hr cycle but costs more in energy.
2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Nov 14, 2006
717 posts
236 upvotes
Calgary
georvu wrote: Newer dw take longer to wash to conserve.

Our new Whirlpool [Costco] takes about 3 -3 1/2 hours on normal heated cycle. There is a 1 hr cycle but costs more in energy.
Yes, our friend is an appliance repairman and he warned us that newer dishwashers have longer standard cycles now. It's a tradeoff for the increased effeciency.
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
I've wondered that. We love our new Bosch - VERY quiet but I did notice the cycle is fairly long. Its more efficient this way? Really? I'm surprised!
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
I have an Ascentia and it's been great! Top rack is just starting to rust slightly in one spot after 4 1/2 years of use. That being said, I'm looking into an 800 series for my next house for $850 USD regular price. Canadian pricing is stupid on high end Bosch, so importing one instead.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1368 posts
457 upvotes
Garbage dishwasher... Good luck to all
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2350 posts
806 upvotes
Kitchener
IntrepidRT wrote: Did a bit of research and I'm going to be buying a Bosch 800 series from the USA. Regular pricing seems to be about $900 USD where regular pricing here is $1700 CDN or so. Waiting for Black Friday and then bringing it back across the border.

Fridges & stoves in the USA don't seem to be nearly as good of a deal as the Bosch dishwashers.
Interesting, I wonder if the warranty stays valid in Canada? I looked at the US site and you are correct about the pricing.
Sep 25, 2017
33 posts
12 upvotes
Yeah you must be that outlier
taank wrote: Garbage dishwasher... Good luck to all
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6382 posts
1741 upvotes
IntrepidRT wrote: I have an Ascentia and it's been great! Top rack is just starting to rust slightly in one spot after 4 1/2 years of use. That being said, I'm looking into an 800 series for my next house for $850 USD regular price. Canadian pricing is stupid on high end Bosch, so importing one instead.
Agreed. Canadian pricing sux.
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
IntrepidRT wrote: I have an Ascentia and it's been great! Top rack is just starting to rust slightly in one spot after 4 1/2 years of use. That being said, I'm looking into an 800 series for my next house for $850 USD regular price. Canadian pricing is stupid on high end Bosch, so importing one instead.
You going down to pick it up or are you getting it shipped?