• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2018 9:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5085 posts
243 upvotes

[Home Depot] Christmas Tree 7.5ft 400 LED pre-lit $49.98

It is out of stock in many stores but not completely OOS. For shipping to my Toronto postal code, the delivery fee is ~$13.06. Other decent quality pre-lit 7.5' artificial tree usually have a regular price of $200-$400. The low-end of that price range usually comes with incandecent lights. So when I saw this $50 tree, it is an awesome deal.

7.5' tall, 52" diameter, pre-Lit LED Franklin Fir Artificial Christmas Tree

400 LED is on the low side for this height but given the price, it will be easy to hang a couple more colorful light strings/ropes on it. Overall customer rating is about just average. But for this price, I think I can live with it, and I know for a fact that our family will further decorate it with ornaments and extra color-changing lights.

Word of advise: for artificial tree, you do need to spend time 'fluffing' each branch/tip to make it look fuller, especially if it has been packed tight in the box.

Good luck, and happy early Christmas. Hope someone find this a good deal and take advantage of it.
Last edited by yoshi838 on Oct 11th, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
37 replies
Jan 11, 2016
343 posts
247 upvotes
Made in Canada
Solid deal. Can't go wrong for a $49 Christmas tree. For someone who doesn't really decorate their house much, it's well worth it.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
1659 posts
1397 upvotes
Langley, BC
Xmas in Oct? Are you Costco?

BANNED!! :P
Dec 30, 2010
17 posts
14 upvotes
No idea why, but delivery was free to me in QC.
yoshi838 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 4:51 pm
It is out of stock in many stores but not completely OOS. For shipping to my Toronto postal code, the delivery fee is ~$13.06. Other decent quality pre-lit 7.5' artificial tree usually have a regular price of $200-$400. The low-end of that price range usually comes with incandecent lights. So when I saw this $50 tree, it is an awesome deal.

7.5' tall, 52" diameter, pre-Lit LED Franklin Fir Artificial Christmas Tree

400 LED is on the low side for this height but given the price, it will be easy to hang a couple more colorful light strings/ropes on it. Overall customer rating is about just average. But for this price, I think I can live with it, and I know for a fact that our family will further decorate it with ornaments and extra color-changing lights.

Word of advise: for artificial tree, you do need to spend time 'fluffing' each branch/tip to make it look fuller, especially if it has been packed tight in the box.

Good luck, and happy early Christmas. Hope someone find this a good deal and take advantage of it.
Jan 18, 2017
31 posts
33 upvotes
Great find OP! Thanks for the link.

Been putting off getting a tree for the last few years. Always trying to scoop one up after Christmas on clearance, but still not able to find a deal like this.

$50 for a NEW & LIT tree?? ok I'll chance it. Decent reviews with a couple pictures on the site too.

I ordered one and going to pick up in store.
Jan 12, 2017
717 posts
461 upvotes
Maple Ridge
better buy now
when it gets close to Christmas, all the cheap ones will be gone and all they have left will be $200~300 ones.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1320 posts
395 upvotes
Markham
Thank you OP.
I found one at Markham East location for online purchase.
-------
Thank you
Apr 28, 2007
213 posts
37 upvotes
Regina
Thanks, free shipping for me. My current tree has 2 burnt out strands. Hopefully this works out fine.
Jun 14, 2011
110 posts
39 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Should've bought it back in January.
I remember picking up a 7.5ft pre-lit tree with much more realistic leaves for $10 at Sears around 8 years ago. Every year when I set it up I tell myself what a great deal that was. The ornaments costed more than the tree.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3108 posts
13593 upvotes
Montreal
In my previous experience - it's not the lights that count, but the number of tips

(that's what she said...)

Lights can be added if needed, but a full tree vs a weak bare tree is all the difference. This one has 1329 tips.
I'm often at Costco...