Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

home depot Clamping work station model ac9955 Store SKU: 1000665071

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2015 7:05 pm
Tags:
Oct 13, 2012
79 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] home depot Clamping work station model ac9955 Store SKU: 1000665071

RIDGID
RIDGID Clamping Work Station

Model: AC9955 | Store SKU: 1000665071

Sold in-store in limited quantities at EGLINTON EAST
Check Store Inventory

4 out of 5

4 out of 5

Open Ratings Snapshot

READ REVIEWS | REVIEW THIS PRODUCT

Thumbnail 1

Shop More RIDGID Products
Shop More Tool Storage

Overview

With a 1 ton clamping force, the RIDGID Clamping Work Station gives a tool free and easy to handle device that can handle any job and project.
•The Reversible Clamping Jaw provides a 0-37-1/2 inch clamping range for securing wide materials
•Polyurethane Jaw Facings securely grip work piece workpiece without marring delicate materials
•Powerful 1 Ton Clamping Force applies the amount of pressure necessary to secure workpiece
•The Tool Free Assembly allow the legs to fold quickly and easily for transport or storage. Rear leg acts as convenient carry handle
13 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2504 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
Nice job op. Been looking for this guy for a while.

Did u price match with other retailers or what? Link shows $168 Online at Richmond Hill store. Does in-store price varies?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2614 posts
3356 upvotes
Fredericton
woolo wrote: Did u price match with other retailers or what?
I have never seen this clamping station for sale anywhere other then HD, I suspect it's exclusive. Googling it only returns HD, and a couple Amazon re-sellers.
Oct 13, 2012
79 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Just an update:
I wanted to supply copy of receipt so maybe someone could PM the item. I am not allowed attachments, and couldn't figure out how to upload copy of receipt without having to load onto a photo site and copy the url. I didn't know how to edit and add url, so had to create yet another thread. Trying to hide my un-nimbleness without luck. All I wanted to offer some payback for ll the deals I have capitalized on from R.F. Seems payback's really is a bit_h ... Anyways, maybe there are write-ups on the other units listed below. The RIGID has a three year warranty listed but also lists the lifetime warranty availability with timely registration.

Now I will retreat into my previous slient/passive RF reader role..

LOWES has similar (eight capacity 600 lbs):
http://www.lowes.ca/work-benches-tables ... uctSlot=30

ROCKWELL Jawhorse by Rockwell
Price $229.00 Lowe's Item: 312963 Mfr Part #RK9000

Home Depot is the only seller of the RIGID line of products :

However they also a similar model (online only): $179.00 MAX LOAD 220 lbs
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/super-j ... and/812527

Triton SUPER JAWS Portable Clamping System / Work Stand
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
how did you get it at that price if even your receipt shows 168 as the base price? Was it open box? returned? would like one of these
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Oct 13, 2012
79 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
The website says 168.00, the bill said 168.00, but the sticky label at the bin said 119.00 for quit awhile now. I didn't know it was still going for 168.00, I thought they had finally reduced it to a more realistic 119.00 at all h.d. I check on Friday night(that night) the bin where it was before they moved the last two to the area where they flog there unwanted stuff for lower prices. And it still had the 119.00 sticker. I even called the store on Sat to ask the sales guy tell me if the price was still up at $119.99 on the slot where it formerly was but he said didn't, telling me they were being sold there anymore. Sorry.. I can't imagine why Ellesmere would be lowering there prices independent of others stores. Opens them up to price matching when it was at 119.00 for many many weeks. And also why would you clearance price items that are still being sold at the other Home Depot's in town. Stock says Elsmere is the only 0 stock. Ellesmere used to be the Flagship for Home Depot in the early days. Maybe they still are, and maybe they know they are going obsolete and acted first.
Oct 4, 2005
318 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks for the post and especially thanks for the receipt photo.

Online inventory shows there are 3 in Orillia with a price of $99 but 0 stock in the surrounding areas. Richmond Hill North has 15 in stock but at price of $168. Went to the Orillia store and there is a demo unit with a price tag of $119 but waaaaay in the back section of the tools there is a box on the shelf with a sticker price of $99. Not sure what the discrepancy is but oh well.
Nov 7, 2004
806 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
Darn was really looking forward to picking up a couple of these for a project. Shows as regular $168 though. At $70 i'd pick three up for my projects!
Mar 14, 2009
53 posts
89 upvotes
Kelowna
Found two at the Kelowna HD. One had no box and scratches on one of the legs. The other was in a fairly mangled box. I asked a HD employee and he said they were on clearance recently for $90. I said I would pay $90 and he said he couldn't sell for that. I went back today and talked to him again (went to pick up the Ryobi bench grinder that's on for $29) and he asked me what I wanted to pay. I told him $70 he countered with $80 and I said sure. That was for the open/scratched one. He took it up to the till with me and had to override the discount. He put the reason as damaged.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1078 posts
786 upvotes
Got the last one at Heartland today... was the floor model but at $70 it's worth it for me
I showed the receipt attached here
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)