• Dec 13th, 2018 8:49 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4882 posts
1882 upvotes
A Place to Stand
MrPsv1 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 3:54 pm
UPS lost my ladder... had to get a refund from HD and also got a $15 gift card for the inconvenience
How does one lose a ladder I wonder. An envelope or box OK, but a ladder?
Apr 20, 2015
295 posts
44 upvotes
Brampton, ON
midget_man wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 4:06 pm
How does one lose a ladder I wonder. An envelope or box OK, but a ladder?
On the day it was meant to be delivered, my tracking number showed it was out for delivery, then the day after when delivery was missed, it changed back to Destination Scan and On Its Way... No idea what happened between it being on the truck to going back to their depot :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4882 posts
1882 upvotes
A Place to Stand
MrPsv1 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 4:12 pm
On the day it was meant to be delivered, my tracking number showed it was out for delivery, then the day after when delivery was missed, it changed back to Destination Scan and On Its Way... No idea what happened between it being on the truck to going back to their depot :rolleyes:
Man, bummer, and you just know that UPS driver is putting the Christmas lights up on his house right now standing on your ladder to do it.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3061 posts
2066 upvotes
Ottawa
The price has changed to $120?
Jul 24, 2017
63 posts
7 upvotes
GTA
Anyone still waiting for their order?
Mine was shipped on Nov 30 by UPS and stuck at "Label created".
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4882 posts
1882 upvotes
A Place to Stand
After talking to a useless Home Depot CS rep on the phone a few days ago regarding the status of the order which ended exactly where I thought it would, nowhere, I was at a Home Depot yesterday and thought I'd try my hand at getting them to honour my obviously going nowhere online order in-store so that I could pick one up and drive home with it. Alas, the slip on the shelves where the ladders were was full of every ladder you could imagine, except this one. So I didn't bother figuring they were all sold out after BF. Drove home dejected only to arrive to a 6 foot ladder leaning up against my front door, obviously delivered by UPS even though the status never updated.
Jul 24, 2017
63 posts
7 upvotes
GTA
midget_man wrote:
Dec 13th, 2018 6:16 pm
After talking to a useless Home Depot CS rep on the phone a few days ago regarding the status of the order which ended exactly where I thought it would, nowhere, I was at a Home Depot yesterday and thought I'd try my hand at getting them to honour my obviously going nowhere online order in-store so that I could pick one up and drive home with it. Alas, the slip on the shelves where the ladders were was full of every ladder you could imagine, except this one. So I didn't bother figuring they were all sold out after BF. Drove home dejected only to arrive to a 6 foot ladder leaning up against my front door, obviously delivered by UPS even though the status never updated.
Mine just got delivered yesterday. Status was changed the day before the delivery. I called HD twice. It was UPS fault because the ladder was ready since 2 weeks ago for UPS to pickup. Anyway, I am happy now. It was $120 right now in store.