1965 posts
952 upvotes
Alliston, ON
I just got my $49 eGift card from HD
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3936 posts
691 upvotes
Received my $49 ecard instead of $25 too.
Nov 18, 2010
74 posts
22 upvotes
Yup 49$ ecard just as mentioned in the email I received. Guess they had a change of heart for those that received the 25$ email.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3936 posts
691 upvotes
domenic72 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 11:27 am
Yup 49$ ecard just as mentioned in the email I received. Guess they had a change of heart for those that received the 25$ email.
HD is pretty standup when it comes to that, with previous price "errors" they had different amount ecards they were going to send out but after someone sent an email asking why they sent everyone the larger amount cards. I'm just shocked they're still handing out ecards when other stores just say too bad, so sad when cancelling orders
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
370 upvotes
Brampton
So are we getting the 25$ gift card by mail as well ? :)
Koodo 60$ 10gb plan
Public Mobile 36$ 4gb plan
Nov 30, 2011
968 posts
364 upvotes
GTA
FlashFyre wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2018 9:30 pm
Saw this at HD today. $49 appears to be a good price on a decent fibreglass ladder.

Grade 1
250lb weight limit
Comes with hooks
Made in Canada

SKU: 1000161130

www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.6-ft-fibergl ... 61130.html
Ok, so after getting my $49 eGift card (that cannot be used online and was supposed to be $25) I went back and ordered this one.

Essentially, this is a free ladder ~ hopefully it doesn't get cancelled and I end up with another roll of plumbers tape!
Sep 1, 2014
26 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary
"Hello Customer Service,

Is it possible to get $49 ecard instead of sending me an actual card in the next four weeks?

Thanks,
Ron"

REPLY:

"Hello Ron,

We apologize for the confusion, however our vendor was able to fulfill your order as they were able to locate some stock. When your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You will be able to track your package to know when it will be delivered.

Kind Regards,

Melissa Lee

Customer FIRST Experience Coordinator

The Home Depot Canada | homedepot.ca"
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1093 posts
302 upvotes
I got the shipping notice followed by the cancellation notice with the $25 gift card. I emailed them about the $49 gift card and this is the reply I got.

We apologize for the inconveniences. At this time we see that your ladder has shipped to you and you will be receiving it within the coming days. Once your order ships you will be receiving an email with your tracking number. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.
Sep 28, 2008
92 posts
24 upvotes
Ottawa
I also received the shipping notice and then the cancellation notice indicating a forthcoming $25 gift card. Have not received an egift card at this point. Tracking for shipping notice still only indicates that shipping label was created.

For the folks getting the $49 egift card, were you receiving these by email?
Oct 16, 2006
138 posts
59 upvotes
ripsnort wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 5:04 pm
I also received the shipping notice and then the cancellation notice indicating a forthcoming $25 gift card. Have not received an egift card at this point. Tracking for shipping notice still only indicates that shipping label was created.

For the folks getting the $49 egift card, were you receiving these by email?
yes, $49 egiftcard after the email said a $25 one would ship.

I went to the HD in Ajax and purchased the ladder OP originally mentioned. 6' ladder for $6 after tax and GC with hooks included is not a bad deal at all :)
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1093 posts
302 upvotes
ripsnort wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 5:04 pm
The same here
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11856 posts
5933 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Don't know what's going on, my UPS Tracking has now changed from "Order Processed" to "In Transit", this is clicking the 1AA ladder, unless it's really the HD gift card that's taken its place?
Jan 14, 2012
21 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Same here. Scanned in Concord. Just got a notification that it will be delivered tomorrow.