Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Featherlite 6' Fibreglass Ladder Grade 1 and 1AA - $49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2019 3:40 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1092 posts
302 upvotes
It is funny that the filler item still has not arrived. I tracked it and it started out in Ontario CA in the US and has taken a long path to get here.
Sep 14, 2007
718 posts
203 upvotes
Aldersyde, AB
In spite of receiving a cancellation email for the ladder, it arrived today. Received the $49 e-gift card last week as well.

Someone dropped the ball at HD big time.

Hard to complain though.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3935 posts
691 upvotes
No ladder coming for me, seems like the only one not getting one :( I did get the $49 gc though but both would of been nice
Nov 16, 2011
88 posts
38 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
Not sure if this is the ladder this post is referring to since the OP link is dead but I I went in the store yesterday and grabbed this on for $49 and when she rang it up it also came up as $112.. but she obviously had to give it to me for $49 since that what they were all marked for.

Bigjdoberman
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11850 posts
5931 upvotes
Southern Ontario
bigjdoberman wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 9:25 am
Not sure if this is the ladder this post is referring to since the OP link is dead but I I went in the store yesterday and grabbed this on for $49 and when she rang it up it also came up as $112.. but she obviously had to give it to me for $49 since that what they were all marked for.

Bigjdoberman
Summary:

OP first linked the blue one with the hooks when the thread started. Then added the better 1AA orange one after a member noticed you could change the store to BC to get it for $49, and ship it to Ontario for free with a filler. The 1AA routinely goes for around $130-200 iirc, depending on brand/model of 1AA fb 6ft. HD then cancelled many of our orders and gave us gift cards which they didn't have to do. Oddly, several of the 1AA ladders shipped anyway as we watched our UPS routes.
Nov 23, 2013
312 posts
72 upvotes
Shawinigan
swales wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 5:50 pm
No ladder coming for me, seems like the only one not getting one :( I did get the $49 gc though but both would of been nice
got the cancellation email and the GC email as well
Sep 1, 2014
26 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary
The ladder was delivered yesterday.

I don't have $49 GC email. I have $25 GC email telling that they will send it in a few weeks.

Even if I didn't get the GC, I'm happy with the purchase.
Nov 16, 2011
88 posts
38 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
AncasterRFD wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 9:36 am
Summary:

OP first linked the blue one with the hooks when the thread started. Then added the better 1AA orange one after a member noticed you could change the store to BC to get it for $49, and ship it to Ontario for free with a filler. The 1AA routinely goes for around $130-200 iirc, depending on brand/model of 1AA fb 6ft. HD then cancelled many of our orders and gave us gift cards which they didn't have to do. Oddly, several of the 1AA ladders shipped anyway as we watched our UPS routes.

Got it..Thanks for the clarification..the post got a little bit confusing after reading and not having a pic of the OP link to refer to. FYI I did get the one which came with the two hanging hooks.

Bigjdoberman
Jul 16, 2015
300 posts
110 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I must've been doing something wrong cause I was never able to even get to the page where the orange type 1aa ladder was $49. I still can't find it. Should've asked for help when the deal was going, but still got one of the ladders.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4600 posts
1741 upvotes
Markham
AncasterRFD wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 9:36 am
Summary:

I got the original ladder and now I don't know if I should feel cheesed that I didn't get the 1AA model (possibly have the order cancelled if I did)

I mean 250lb limit is more than enough but if I gain too much weight then I am in trouble

ignorance is bliss
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4544 posts
1415 upvotes
Debtario
I got the cancellation email, but no refund, no GC, and no ladder! Filler arrived (misdelivered to my neighbour no less - WTF UPS!) but my ladder is stuck in my city depot since Jan 12, status "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." I was hoping it would show up but looks like I'll have to call it in. Always disappointment with UPS, guess they read all my negative posts about them and are taking it out on me lol.

Update: Called HD and got a refund. UPS lost the ladder!
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2149 posts
1758 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I was searching for step ladder for last 2 weeks. Too bad I didn't see this post
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD