Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Free Ryobi battery pack with the purchase of a combo kit

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2018 4:30 am
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes

[Home Depot] Free Ryobi battery pack with the purchase of a combo kit

So as part of Ryboi days, home depot is offering a different free battery pack based on the tool combo below. The free battery packs range from 69$ to 128$.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.18-v ... 51342.html

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.18-v ... 51346.html

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.18-v ... 51344.html

Edit1: thanks to @woolo
Last edited by PriceHunter on Sep 22nd, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
woolo wrote: bro, i think only this tool kit comes with 4ah batteries for free.
Scroll down at each if them and read the special offer. Also if you click my main link, you will find it clearly advertised.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2504 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: Scroll down at each if them and read the special offer. Also if you click my main link, you will find it clearly advertised.
if that's what you mean? well i dont mind to sell a drill and impact and keep a 4ah lol

Your text to link here...
Special Offers
FREE BATTERY - $69.98 VALUE

Get this free Ryobi Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (1001134329) when you purchase the Ryobi Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit (1000751342). Limited time only. While quantities last. Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online.

Special Offers
FREE BATTERY - $98 VALUE

Get this free Ryobi Lithium-Ion High Capacity 2.6Ah Battery Pack (1000751517) when you purchase the Ryobi Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (1000751344). Limited time only. While quantities last. Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
woolo wrote: if that's what you mean? well i dont mind to sell a drill and impact and keep a 4ah lol

Special Offers
FREE BATTERY - $69.98 VALUE

Get this free Ryobi Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (1001134329) when you purchase the Ryobi Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit (1000751342). Limited time only. While quantities last. Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online.

Special Offers
FREE BATTERY - $98 VALUE

Get this free Ryobi Lithium-Ion High Capacity 2.6Ah Battery Pack (1000751517) when you purchase the Ryobi Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (1000751344). Limited time only. While quantities last. Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online.
You are right, how did I miss that they changed the battery type between combos!! Will correct OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)