[Home Depot] GREAT DEAL $88 Toro UltraPlus 250 MPH Leaf Blower and Vacuum

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 7:04 pm
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
522 posts
359 upvotes

[Home Depot] GREAT DEAL $88 Toro UltraPlus 250 MPH Leaf Blower and Vacuum

Great Deal, online only. Cheapest I found even on the US side. I got them to actually manually apply the 10 dollar email sign up offer. Great ratings on this device
28 replies
Nov 7, 2007
536 posts
323 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Looks good but can't add to cart. Must be sold out?
Contest Wins 2017:
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1178 posts
185 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Works fine for me. Just got one. Thanks op! I used Google Chrome on my phone. Order e-mail confirmation received.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1054 posts
85 upvotes
Mississauga
I have one of these I have owned it for about 3 years and it's a great blower/vacuum. I believe this is the exact same model as mine.
Apr 8, 2005
428 posts
41 upvotes
Just placed order, used ebates as well for 2%. Thanks OP

Just sent email for the $10 off $50, email sign up
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2047 posts
445 upvotes
kwk1 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 6:01 pm
Looks good but can't add to cart. Must be sold out?
Same issue on my laptop. Works fine on my phone though.

Great price. Same as amazon.com which just happens to be their lowest ever according to camel x3.
Jul 4, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
Have one, great electrical blower. Use the funky nose attachement! It's ok without, but it's awesome when you use it. Mulch really well. Jam every now and then when mulching (like all of those), but after a while, you become a pro at cleaning the clog. (and safety kick in, so your fingers are safe). Not my first blower, but definitively my favorite so far.
Feb 20, 2015
2 posts
1 upvote
Calgary, AB
Does this Toro Ultra blower work well for blowing snow off you car/sidewalk/deck?

Thank you,
Adam
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2166 posts
416 upvotes
Orleans
+ 1. Good blower.

I use it to clean the garage floor.
Nov 28, 2013
361 posts
117 upvotes
Montr
i have this exact one, i bought it two summers ago. its a really good blower, the mulcher option works but can jam. i remember getting for 68 in store. they had to go get them off the top shelves in a completely different row, this was at anjou location.
Oct 23, 2017
59 posts
13 upvotes
Burlington ON
MakeItCheap wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 5:47 pm
Great Deal, online only. Cheapest I found even on the US side. I got them to actually manually apply the 10 dollar email sign up offer. Great ratings on this device
I have had 2 of these in the last 6 years. Performance is top of class, always rated as such by Consumer Reports. HOWEVER, the variable speed control is the weak link in these blowers. I had both of them fail after the warranty expired and discovered that Toro does NOT sell this part, citing "safety". I did some research and did find the part online from the Chinese manufacturer - as long as you can buy a few thousand of them! I finally hardwired my last one to bypass the Triac control so that it only runs at top speed which is too much. At that setting it can blow the turf out of my lawn. I recently bought their low-end 2-speed model which comes on sale under $50 and does not give up much in performance to the UltraPLus for most uses.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2047 posts
445 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:00 am
Is the $88 regular price at Home Depot? It does not look like it's on sale.

Also, besides the HP what makes this one different? https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.rake ... 84691.html
The absence of the word "sale" doesn't mean it isn't a good/great price. Like I mentioned in post #6, it is also the same price in US dollars (it's actually $89) on amazon.com which is currently their historically low price according to the camel. If that doesn't constitute a good price, please wait for a sale.