• Feb 9th, 2018 3:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1240 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] HD Wink compatible ceiling fan $71.96

I have been keeping an eye on this fan as it has had a orange tag at homedepot for a while now. Great deal if your into home automation. Its not on the website anymore but i found them at 2 locations across the gta so hopefully its chain wide.

Enjoy!
20171109_091203.jpg
Gardinier fan
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 9th, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer edit
82 replies
Oct 16, 2014
56 posts
20 upvotes
Timmins, ON
.ca dosent have this model listed online
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1240 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
I bought one at bolton and one at oshawa north. Both stores had them near the smart thermostats. I didnt see anymore stock at those stores but they may have had some in the lighting department. I have seen them at several locations recently. I can provide a receipt later tonight if anyone needs it.
Jan 20, 2017
85 posts
38 upvotes
crazdefool wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 9:51 am
I bought one at bolton and one at oshawa north. Both stores had them near the smart thermostats. I didnt see anymore stock at those stores but they may have had some in the lighting department. I have seen them at several locations recently. I can provide a receipt later tonight if anyone needs it.
Was there only the one at Oshawa North?
AKA Bum_Gravey. Not sure why I can't log in to that account anymore...
Dec 27, 2012
81 posts
17 upvotes
Bowmanville
I phoned Bowmanville. They said they had none. He said Whitby had 4. I phoned the Oshawa location on Taunton and he said they had 6.
Jan 20, 2017
85 posts
38 upvotes
davidj8580 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 10:47 am
I phoned Bowmanville. They said they had none. He said Whitby had 4. I phoned the Oshawa location on Taunton and he said they had 6.
As of 12:30 there was only 1 phantom stock in North Oshawa. Got there a little too late I guess.
AKA Bum_Gravey. Not sure why I can't log in to that account anymore...
Dec 27, 2012
81 posts
17 upvotes
Bowmanville
It turns out I spoke to the wrong store than the one I went to. The Whitby store by the Oshawa Go station had six at the time I phoned (thinking I had phoned the Oshawa store). I then went to the Oshawa store thinking I had two on reserve there and bought the only one that managed to find, then went and got two at the Whitby store at Garden which had two left when I left.
Aug 26, 2015
84 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
At this price, I would buy it just for the controller. I have two of these fans, and most people who used this with Wink will tell you that they constantly disconnect, unless you have them on a totally separate Hub. I still kept my old Hub after upgrading to Hub 2, so that helped a lot.
Dec 22, 2001
736 posts
112 upvotes
AWESOME! I needed two new fans, and I really didnt want to do Fanlincs. Bought the last 2 in Pointe-Claire (QC)
Sep 30, 2008
333 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
which stores in Scarb has this?
Dec 22, 2001
736 posts
112 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 2:26 pm
can we get sku?

I dont have my receipt handy, but you can see the UPC in the pic. You can call a store with that and they can tell you if they have stock