Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Home Depot Clearance Deals 2019 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 9:55 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4931 posts
1204 upvotes
tvisforme wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 1:07 pm
Mr. Deez, this is Red Flag management. I'm afraid that we are going to have to ask you to turn in your membership and cease your participation in this site. It has become clear that you do not fully appreciate how RfD members are expected to operate. Simply put, members must not trouble themselves with arbitrary and meaningless considerations as to whether or not they actually need a product. If it is on sale, one buys it, nothing else is permitted.
LOL Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1674 posts
159 upvotes
Winnipeg
pawandeepsingh wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 9:52 am
It's just a UPS/FDX box no Ridgid sticker anywhere; there is R8404431SBN number in the email ; but that shows Octane Router; but all other 5X tools .... lol

Ridgid very finicky about tool registration; anything doesn't match it just to not register and update on last day of registration ..... that tool is only covered with 3 years warranty
Oh that's shitty.

The jigsaw comes up as 5x online but they say octane everywhere online etc.

Yea... I'd call Ridgid since it's a great deal but might not get restocked...

I'm not sure if they match serial numbers to kits or just that it matches the tool it should be. If your receipt shows the 3 pack.
Jan 4, 2017
85 posts
46 upvotes
There's a Weiser Kevo smart lock conversion kit in Brampton Homedepot on Steeles. It says damaged but there's a couple that's not opened and sealed in plastic. If anyone is interested.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Jul 31, 2009
446 posts
176 upvotes
Ottawa
Baigs786 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 7:29 pm
There's a Weiser Kevo smart lock conversion kit in Brampton Homedepot on Steeles. It says damaged but there's a couple that's not opened and sealed in plastic. If anyone is interested.
it's very likely not damaged, just a commonly used code for clearance items. also the shrink wrap is intact.
Sep 11, 2013
47 posts
31 upvotes
SquadG wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 7:30 am
Last winter they had the Ridgid fan on clearance for $30 while it was $80 else where... They even restocked!
I got 3 of those :p
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2102 posts
410 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
pawandeepsingh wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 9:52 am
It's just a UPS/FDX box no Ridgid sticker anywhere; there is R8404431SBN number in the email ; but that shows Octane Router; but all other 5X tools .... lol
ragin_pyro wrote:
Nov 15th, 2019 6:06 pm
Oh that's shitty.

The jigsaw comes up as 5x online but they say octane everywhere online etc.

Yea... I'd call Ridgid since it's a great deal but might not get restocked...

I'm not sure if they match serial numbers to kits or just that it matches the tool it should be. If your receipt shows the 3 pack.
I ended up with the two pack (less jig saw) . arrived today haven't opened it yet. same brown box deal with a descriptive sticker on it.
so I'm clear, you're saying that it's a non octane jigsaw in the box? it's totally supposed to be the octane model, as is the router. clearly pictured and clearly described in the product description. the sander has no octane model at this point.

I'll post my info when I open it up with my morning coffee.
Woodstock, ON
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2102 posts
410 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
as per my previous post. I unboxed the brown box with the ridgid sticker combo pack description on it. router is octane. sander is not. as expected.

in the R8404431SBN pawandeepsingh got the online image and description clearly states the jigsaw is the Octane version.

Model # R8404431SBN Store SKU # 1001495788

RIDGID introduces the 18V OCTANE Brushless Compact Router, 18V OCTANE Brushless Jig Saw, and 18V 5 -inch Random Orbital Sander Combo. OCTANE Tools feature high performance brushless motors and advanced electronics, providing best-in-class power and intelligence. The router delivers up to 15% more power -inch high demand application. The sander collects 90% of dust extraction. With registration, this tool is backed by the Industry's Only Lifetime Service Agreement.
Woodstock, ON
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3626 posts
1001 upvotes
QC
Ecobee at 99$ at my local HD (Lebourgneuf). Regular Price is 329$, says it's damaged
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1674 posts
159 upvotes
Winnipeg
crashxxx wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 6:44 am
as per my previous post. I unboxed the brown box with the ridgid sticker combo pack description on it. router is octane. sander is not. as expected.

in the R8404431SBN pawandeepsingh got the online image and description clearly states the jigsaw is the Octane version.

Model # R8404431SBN Store SKU # 1001495788

RIDGID introduces the 18V OCTANE Brushless Compact Router, 18V OCTANE Brushless Jig Saw, and 18V 5 -inch Random Orbital Sander Combo. OCTANE Tools feature high performance brushless motors and advanced electronics, providing best-in-class power and intelligence. The router delivers up to 15% more power -inch high demand application. The sander collects 90% of dust extraction. With registration, this tool is backed by the Industry's Only Lifetime Service Agreement.
The jigsaw is octane.

Entering R8404431SBN on the Ridgid registration site, the entry for the jigsaw shows gen 5x.
Some gen 5x tools were octane compatible, they just didn't have the line or batteries ready.

Gen 5x and octane model for the jigsaw share the same number but the octane version adds a B to the end vs having the next number.
Jul 31, 2009
446 posts
176 upvotes
Ottawa
wow what happened to that milwaukee 2-pack organizer. It was $49 last year, $59 early this summer and now it's $79.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4737 posts
833 upvotes
Montreal
hey ladies and gets, what is the tool that I need to drill holes on a slab door? Has anything been spotted? Thanks.
Feb 20, 2008
321 posts
323 upvotes
oujifye wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 7:42 pm
wow what happened to that milwaukee 2-pack organizer. It was $49 last year, $59 early this summer and now it's $79.

I agree.....be on the lookout for fake yellow price stickers.

At my store they had a yellow sticker price on a display, and the original price ona white tag underneath was the same. Yellow does not necessarily mean cheaper.

I loaded up in these organizers a couple years ago when my store had them on clearance after Christmas for $39(pack of 2).

The ones noted are even the old style and not the new Packout version. The old ones should be being blown out for $30 or less for a 2 pack.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
1438 posts
962 upvotes
Montreal
cn_habs wrote:
Nov 16th, 2019 8:46 pm
hey ladies and gets, what is the tool that I need to drill holes on a slab door? Has anything been spotted? Thanks.
Slab door as in concrete? SDS drill