Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

[Home Depot] Makita 18V Sub-Compact Drill & Driver Combo + 3A Battery

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 12:22 am
Nov 15, 2017
102 posts
259 upvotes

[Home Depot] [Home Depot] Makita 18V Sub-Compact Drill & Driver Combo + 3A Battery

So this deal is in the Pro Black Friday Home Depot flyer advertising it on sale and coming with a free extra compact battery. After checking out online i noticed that the website shows the promo add on batter is a 3A with a different item number than what is in the flyer. I ordered a kit myself and it fully went through with the free 3A battery and the combo kit on sale for the advertised $249. I just selected in store pickup to save having to wait for it. The only difference i noticed is that the 3A battery deal on the website says it finishes Nov 22, while in the flyer it says that the free compact battery is included until Nov 24. Once again i highly doubt this will work if you go into the store and show them it online, either there was a mistake when they added the promo product online, or there offering the 3A instead of the compact for online orders.