• Dec 12th, 2017 3:25 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1336 posts
98 upvotes
Burnaby
dailce wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 7:17 pm
These work great. I bought 2 last year after Christmas for $10 each at home Depot. Be warned though the motion won't kick in if using a timer, you have to press the motion button every time it turns on... To avoid that you would have to leave it on all night and not use a timer. Anyone know a work around or how to rewire it, let me know.
Have you tried taping the button down permanently?
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
2856 posts
371 upvotes
Winnipeg
we got this last year after Christmas for $10... I just installed it last saturday. I placed it on our tree in front of our house... had to cut the wire and extend it for 10 more feet... it's just 5 volts so it's much better to extend the adapter than wiring a power line to the tree..

The manual says it will run for 8 hours and standby for 16... as long as the power doesn't get interrupted the stars will be moving around... if it does get interrupted, I'd hate to be climbing the tree to set the buttons again
Nov 26, 2007
6 posts
Alberta
Yesterday I saw the official price for these on homedepot.ca went down to $30, but today the price and stock check have been pulled from the product page.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
1808 posts
700 upvotes
GTA
tqnn wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:30 pm
Yesterday I saw the official price for these on homedepot.ca went down to $30, but today the price and stock check have been pulled from the product page.
Works fine for me, still on the website. Maybe your store has 0 in stock. Try changing location.
Dec 26, 2004
505 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
MakeItCheap wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 3:22 pm
Just went back, Window FX is $35 reg 99 and Window FX plus is $63.99 reg 119

Which HD? The one on Billy Bishop?

I just bought the Window FX plus from Rexdale...but it was $90!!! :facepalm:

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

lbckhmerinc, cruzli