Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

HUSKY Track Wall 16 sq. ft. Garage Storage Value Pack $59.86

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 2:29 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: noob to these. Is this meant to protect your wall?

What's the weight limit of these?

How is this different than screwing hooks into the wall, besides being static.
Versatility
Peg board 2.0
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
MakeItCheap wrote: Just went to buy a couple more at Billy Bishop HD. Lots in stock. Any compatible accessory hooks? That are cheaper
ProSlat and MasterCraft make some compatible hooks.

ProSlat, make sure you get the revised version made for PVC siding and not MDF.
<no self promotion>
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1272 posts
765 upvotes
Ordered online for ISPU at Markham Highway 7 & Woodbine location this morning, just got email saying its out of stock and cancelled my order. This morning it was showing 8 in stock...

edit: in fact still showing 6 in stock on their website right now wtf
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1253 posts
977 upvotes
LyGuy wrote: Ordered online for ISPU at Markham Highway 7 & Woodbine location this morning, just got email saying its out of stock and cancelled my order. This morning it was showing 8 in stock...

edit: in fact still showing 6 in stock on their website right now wtf
Did an order for 3 last night, received email early morning and picked it up from Elgin Mills location
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
SuperPaulette wrote: You could cut them in half..
True. I guess you could cut them into 0.5' pieces too.. but in either scenario, they wouldn't "come in" 4' or .5' slats either =)
Banned
Apr 14, 2017
605 posts
898 upvotes
RFD
ktkn wrote: True. I guess you could cut them into 0.5' pieces too.. but in either scenario, they wouldn't "come in" 4' or .5' slats either =)
I have to admit I'm a little confused by your answer but husky and proslat offer 4 foot and 8 foot slats. If you want to do your whole garage, you can cut them down to fit perfectly and even make holes for electrical outlets etc. Is that what you mean by 0.5?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
SuperPaulette wrote: You could cut them in half..
So, it could be a 1x16 configuration then too?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
SuperPaulette wrote: I have to admit I'm a little confused by your answer but husky and proslat offer 4 foot and 8 foot slats. If you want to do your whole garage, you can cut them down to fit perfectly and even make holes for electrical outlets etc. Is that what you mean by 0.5?
He means you're being nonsensical.
Banned
Apr 14, 2017
605 posts
898 upvotes
RFD
b31770 wrote: He means you're being nonsensical.
I'm not. The 32 square foot boxes are 8 feet long. Why is it not feasible for the box to be simply half the size but just as long. You're just hanging sh*t on this wall. If you want a longer hanging system it makes sense.

I always regret writing in this stupid forum. So many disrespectful members.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
SuperPaulette wrote: I'm not. The 32 square foot boxes are 8 feet long. Why is it not feasible for the box to be simply half the size but just as long. You're just hanging sh*t on this wall. If you want a longer hanging system it makes sense.

I always regret writing in this stupid forum. So many disrespectful members.
I actually wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I guess I was just trying to point out (as politely as I knew how) that if it comes in a 4x4 configuration, that the slats would be 4' long max. The 32sq ft box has 8' slats which means they cannot be configured 4x4. I tried to use a more extreme example (0.5') to illustrate that technically, almost any configuration is possible, but out of the box, it could not be configured 4x4 (if it was 8' slats).

You original post was just trying to be helpful which I respect, and which was one of the reasons why I was trying to be reply politely as well (although I'm always polite.. I'm Canadian =)
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
So, not sure what the regular price is supposed to be. Our local store has a white regular price tag of $69.88, so $10 off isn't as hot.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Dec 17, 2006
567 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Do these sets include mounting hardware?
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard
jackass_ca wrote: So, not sure what the regular price is supposed to be. Our local store has a white regular price tag of $69.88, so $10 off isn't as hot.
If you are interested in this type of product, I say go for it. Costco equivalent proslat is about 30% more expensive for about the same square footage. (8x4 ; 32 SQF)

Costco kit are 8" slates. Both brands use compatibles hooks just as FYI.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)