Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] LG Washer WM3500CW and Dryer DLE3500W $795 Each - 10% with HD CC. Free Delivery and Haul Away. Ancaster YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 2:37 pm
[OP]
Sep 2, 2003
476 posts
174 upvotes
York

[Home Depot] LG Washer WM3500CW and Dryer DLE3500W $795 Each - 10% with HD CC. Free Delivery and Haul Away. Ancaster YMMV

Home Depot in Ancaster has the LG washer WM3500CW and dryer DLE3500W for $795 each in store. Subtract an extra 10% if you use or sign up for the Home Depot credit card. Also there is free delivery and haul away service included until June 5th.
hd_receipt.png
hd_offer.png

Ancaster Home Depot Phone Number is 905-304-5900 if you want to confirm pricing.
Last edited by luckystrike on Jun 1st, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
39 replies
Mar 27, 2011
674 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Have people been able to price match this 10% promo with Lowe's? OP, can you please post a photo
Feb 21, 2018
90 posts
72 upvotes
Have these in Edmonton I believe as well for the past while. I purchased them during the last 10% off with the CC.

Just a heads up though- the DLE3700 (dryer) is on the site for $845 which also stacks with the CC offer. Extra $50 for steaming feature if that's worth it to you.
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Mar 27, 2011
674 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
I've never PMed this way before, so do I just get the Lowe's sales rep to call the St. Clair/Ancaster store?
Dec 9, 2017
63 posts
69 upvotes
I have the same combo. Washer is a POS, repaired 3 times, LG to process s replacement. Dryer is fine.
Mar 27, 2011
674 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man, so confused now which brand to go with lol.

I guess all washers are bound to have their lemons? Though this company found LG and Samsung to be most reliable.

I was considering Whirlpool at first, then I read various LG washers get recommended by a number of sites.

I was told that LG parts will be expensive and difficult to find.

Any thoughts RFDers?

At this point I might have to just go with one and just buy the 4 year extended warranty.
Jan 13, 2004
715 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
My place came with a new LG top load He washer. It was a POS.
The huge drum is suspended by a really soft suspension system, but you can't load much inside else it will throw out of balance codes during the spin cycle (it's usually something like a pair of jeans that sticks to the side of the drum). When it detects the load as out of balance, it'll fill the entire tub with water to try to get the clothes to drop down evenly. If the problem isn't resolved, it'll keep wasting more water doing more fill/drains. It's not uncommon to turn it on, leave the house then come bad at the end of the day and the stupid thing would still be trying to fill/drain the tub to correct the balance issue. And lastly, it's not uncommon to end up with a load of laundry that stinks like a wet dog.

We got rid of the LG and have since purchased another brand. Never had any of those issues again.
Aug 11, 2017
462 posts
227 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote: My place came with a new LG top load He washer. It was a POS.
The huge drum is suspended by a really soft suspension system, but you can't load much inside else it will throw out of balance codes during the spin cycle (it's usually something like a pair of jeans that sticks to the side of the drum). When it detects the load as out of balance, it'll fill the entire tub with water to try to get the clothes to drop down evenly. If the problem isn't resolved, it'll keep wasting more water doing more fill/drains. It's not uncommon to turn it on, leave the house then come bad at the end of the day and the stupid thing would still be trying to fill/drain the tub to correct the balance issue. And lastly, it's not uncommon to end up with a load of laundry that stinks like a wet dog.

We got rid of the LG and have since purchased another brand. Never had any of those issues again.
Don't keep us in suspense. What other brand did you buy and was it a deal or just regular price?
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
1811 posts
827 upvotes
GTA
I'd also have to confirm LG appliances are a POS. I bought an LG washer & dryer and the dryer died shortly after warranty expired so it cost $300+ for repair. I also bought an LG fridge and the water dispenser died in 8 months. I suppose it was good that it died within warranty since I got that repaired for free, but, my prior LG fridge also had a water dispenser problem. Yeah, should have learned the first time but I thought I just "got a lemon". Seems numerous LG appliances break quite frequently so beware. The only way to buy nowadays is to research individual pieces as oftentimes only 1 appliance from their entire lineup is good.

I know everyone wants to get a good deal, but, sadly there's a reason why certain appliances go on sale and it's not because they are so great.
Mar 27, 2011
674 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Britex wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2019 11:40 am
I'd also have to confirm LG appliances are a POS. I bought an LG washer & dryer and the dryer died shortly after warranty expired so it cost $300+ for repair. I also bought an LG fridge and the water dispenser died in 8 months. I suppose it was good that it died within warranty since I got that repaired for free, but, my prior LG fridge also had a water dispenser problem. Yeah, should have learned the first time but I thought I just "got a lemon". Seems numerous LG appliances break quite frequently so beware. The only way to buy nowadays is to research individual pieces as oftentimes only 1 appliance from their entire lineup is good.

I know everyone wants to get a good deal, but, sadly there's a reason why certain appliances go on sale and it's not because they are so great.
Thanks for the useful feedback. How many years did it last then? Wasn't sure if you had extended warranty
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1218 posts
105 upvotes
I had good experience with all LG fridge, stove and front load washer and dryers for 3 years before moving out, we bought new in 2012 and never had any issues. Took heavy loads well without any issue too since we were 3 adults with like 4.3cuft washer wland ran one cycle per week; pretty much stuff it full most weeks.