Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

LG WM3500CW Washer $795 plus additional 25% Gov rebate ON only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2019 1:50 pm
Sep 19, 2011
118 posts
26 upvotes
Markham
yudangorgor wrote: i saw it in stores.. i didn't even know about it until the guy told me they had an extra 10% off LG appliances.. Oct.3 to Oct.9
Which location?
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1666 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
yudangorgor wrote: Markville, McCowan and Hwy7
Just spoke with a rep on the phone apparently it was only a 1 day event and they no longer have it.
Sep 19, 2011
118 posts
26 upvotes
Markham
yudangorgor wrote: Markville, McCowan and Hwy7
mizermalice wrote: Just spoke with a rep on the phone apparently it was only a 1 day event and they no longer have it.
Thanks for the details!
May 16, 2012
74 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
mizermalice wrote: Just spoke with a rep on the phone apparently it was only a 1 day event and they no longer have it.
that's odd. i could swear i saw LG 10% off Oct 3 to Oct.9
it was posted in the appliance section
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1666 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
yudangorgor wrote: that's odd. i could swear i saw LG 10% off Oct 3 to Oct.9
it was posted in the appliance section
I'll ask in person over the weekend and report back. Maybe the person on the phone was wrong, but I spoke with an associate in their laundry appliance department at the markham location and the rep said they got a memo from LG that cancelled it as of today, so it only lasted 1 day.
May 16, 2012
74 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
mizermalice wrote: I'll ask in person over the weekend and report back. Maybe the person on the phone was wrong, but I spoke with an associate in their laundry appliance department at the markham location and the rep said they got a memo from LG that cancelled it as of today, so it only lasted 1 day.
i see.. if the cancelled that today then i guess they are right.
you could always pricematch The Brick selling at $749
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
kevjp13 wrote: I wanted to try and do a price beat for the WM3700HVA ($945) but the associate said they don't price beat with Costco ($944.99). After asking them why I should buy at HD if Costco gives free delivery, haul, and extra year warranty, they were able to offer free delivery & haul after speaking to the manager.

We changed our mind and chose the WM3500CW and kept the free delivery & haul offer. We ended up buying the hose and extended warranty as well.
You do not need to buy the hose. My sales rep gave it for me free, I do not even ask .
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1666 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
mizermalice wrote: I'll ask in person over the weekend and report back. Maybe the person on the phone was wrong, but I spoke with an associate in their laundry appliance department at the markham location and the rep said they got a memo from LG that cancelled it as of today, so it only lasted 1 day.
So I went to the McCowan and Hwy 7 location and the in-store associate said the same thing in person (promo has been cancelled). He made it sound like it was kind of a secret sale, not meant to be publicly advertised. However, I went to another RONA location and the rep there allowed the 10% LG discount even though it's been discontinued--the rep asked me not to publicly advertise their location or name so I wont. However, I took a snapshot of the promo, so for those shopping LG appliances, I think it's worth a visit to your local RONA. YMMV! Good luck.
Images
  • LG PROMO.jpg
Mar 31, 2017
117 posts
72 upvotes
mizermalice wrote: So I went to the McCowan and Hwy 7 location and the in-store associate said the same thing in person (promo has been cancelled). He made it sound like it was kind of a secret sale, not meant to be publicly advertised. However, I went to another RONA location and the rep there allowed the 10% LG discount even though it's been discontinued--the rep asked me not to publicly advertise their location or name so I wont. However, I took a snapshot of the promo, so for those shopping LG appliances, I think it's worth a visit to your local RONA. YMMV! Good luck.
We went to the RONA at Midland and Steeles this morning and showed them your photo and they were not able to give the 10% off.

Went to Billa Appliances after and they were able to beat Rona's price with the 10% off by a couple of dollars. They do charge for delivery but it does not include installation.

Thanks for snapping a picture of the Rona discount. You saved us quite a bit on a washer and dryer set!