Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Bosch 300 Series Dishwasher 44db (SHS63VL5UC) - $574+tax after PM with Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2018 9:56 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1510 posts
994 upvotes
CALGARY
eternitybc wrote: How and where??
trail appliances calgary. This is not an advertised deal. Family member works there.
Oct 18, 2012
111 posts
18 upvotes
That's an awesome price.
Is this deal still on, I see the price in lowes website is jumped to 998. I'm in the market for a 300series bosch dishwasher.
Anyone else got this deal this weekend?
Apr 17, 2017
11 posts
5 upvotes
YMMV but I picked up the better model SHE3AR75UC for only $389.00 plus tax a few weeks ago. It was already on sale for $350ish off but I spoke with a sales manager and they lowered the price by another couple hundred and gave free delivery ($80 value) to boot.

Proof: Attached pic of receipt.

Model:
https://www.bosch-home.ca/en/productlis ... readcrumb=
Images
  • IMG_0237.JPG
Nov 18, 2006
77 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
JosephL948017 wrote: YMMV but I picked up the better model SHE3AR75UC for only $389.00 plus tax a few weeks ago.

I spoke with a sales manager and they lowered the price and gave free delivery to boot.

Proof: Attached pic of receipt.

Model:
https://www.bosch-home.ca/en/productlis ... readcrumb=
That looks like a really good deal! Wouldn't say that it's a better model - my understanding is that the Ascenta line is not as good as the 300/500/800 which are essentially all the same dishwasher but with different features. The Ascenta line won't have an entirely stainless steel tub (I think the bottom is plastic) and will be louder (50 db vs 44 db). That said, still seems like a really good deal. Good for you man!
Apr 17, 2017
11 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks! I am pretty happy getting it so cheap.

I actually didn't research the difference between the two models. I just checked the Bosch website and the Ascenta line was a bit more expensive so I assumed its better - but it very well may not be!

I may be wrong but I think Ascenta has the sanitize (hi-temp wash) which doesn't exist in OP's model? The sanitize option helps the dishes dry better according to the manual.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
JosephL948017 wrote: YMMV but I picked up the better model SHE3AR75UC for only $389.00 plus tax a few weeks ago. It was already on sale for $350ish off but I spoke with a sales manager and they lowered the price by another couple hundred and gave free delivery ($80 value) to boot.
You got a crazy good deal! :)
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Aug 8, 2012
187 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
I've only ever seen the Ascenta series in this price range. Thanks OP
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
HomeDepot shows $698 for me. No more price matching? Can't believe they are that quick!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
DaddyKap wrote: HomeDepot shows $698 for me. No more price matching? Can't believe they are that quick!
shows 879 for me currently
Nov 7, 2005
107 posts
53 upvotes
London
Just picked up at HD at the $698 price. Online and instore might be different prices. Still, a sweet deal on a premium dishwasher.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
DaddyKap wrote: HomeDepot shows $698 for me. No more price matching? Can't believe they are that quick!

There is now an opportunity to do a reverse price match with Lowes assuming that the price is $998 in-store as well Smiling Face With Open Mouth. Perhaps you could call a local Lowes to find out: https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... _-11662090

Although, the Lowes flyer does say the price is $698 until July 18. Black Question Mark Ornament

Lowes pricing is $998 and now shows that this dishwasher model is available for purchase. Lowes also has a 10% price beat guarantee, so you can price beat Home Depot's $698 price.
Last edited by dealseaker101 on Jul 16th, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
dealseaker101 wrote: There is now an opportunity to do a reverse price match with Lowes assuming that the price is $998 in store as well Smiling Face With Open Mouth: https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... _-11662090

Lowes pricing is $998 and now shows that this dishwasher model is available for purchase. Lowes also has a 10% price beat guarantee, so you can price beat Home Depot's $698 price.
Wasn't checking Lowes price and it is indeed up. Let's go folks! We can keep going back and forth!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
DaddyKap wrote: Wasn't checking Lowes price and it is indeed up. Let's go folks! We can keep going back and forth!
Hmm, the price in the Lowes flyer is $698 until July 18. I'm not sure if they have a way to order and price beat online. If the Home Depot pricing sticks past July 18, that would be the best bet.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
DaddyKap wrote: Wasn't checking Lowes price and it is indeed up. Let's go folks! We can keep going back and forth!
You can try price matching over the phone and see if they bite:
How to price match on Lowes.ca:

Please call us toll free at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937) or use our Live Chat to speak to a Representative.

Please make sure you have the following information before contacting us so that we can assist you as quickly as possible:

Your full name and phone number
The complete URL (web address) of product page on the competitor's website
Details of the product name, brand and model
Details of the price difference (including shipping, handling and other fees, if applicable)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
dealseaker101 wrote: You can try price matching over the phone and see if they bite:
Has anyone succeeded in doing so with Lowes?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
DaddyKap wrote: Has anyone succeeded in doing so with Lowes?
oh damn, I also noticed that the Lowes website also has a typo in the model name which will create a problem when price matching. The Lowes website says "SHS63VL5CU" instead of the correct name, "SHS63VL5UC". The Lowes flyer had the correct model name listed, however.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
dealseaker101 wrote: oh damn, I also noticed that the Lowes website also has a typo in the model name which will create a problem when price matching. The Lowes website says "SHS63VL5CU" instead of the correct name, "SHS63VL5UC". The Lowes flyer had the correct model name listed, however.
Good catch! They have it incorrectly listed twice. One could certainly try though
Dec 22, 2003
528 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
dreaderus wrote: Very odd i click your link and get 879
Odd indeed. You location is same as mine. Maybe try opening it in an incognito window?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)