Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee M12 tool promo error

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2018 2:07 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if I can exchange for different tools?
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
waven101 wrote: This is to inform you that some or all of the items from your recent order have been cancelled.

M12 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM Battery (Two Pack)

I wonder why they just didnt cancel all the order. plus sounds like they are giving me the cheaper batteries instead. ill call to make sure its all cancelled and go with a better bundle of tools.
I think the mistake to made was having just the 2 pack of batteries as in store pick up and the rest shipped to you, someone at the store probably saw it and corrected. I did two order separate orders with 2 tools and four batteries for in store pick up and got notifications this morning they are ready for pick up. Nothing was cancelled.
Oct 3, 2006
999 posts
575 upvotes
Koolfreak wrote: It works for me. Got M12 ratchet+Oscillating Multi-Tool + 4 free batteries for 260$ all in!

Good find! Thanx op!
Got mine no problem at the store.
Oct 18, 2011
214 posts
129 upvotes
CALGARY
I add two bare tools and the two pack of batteries to my cart, the free single batteries show up but the Two pack still shows as $99. They must have fixed the error?
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by owen81 on Dec 8th, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
ill have to return them when I receive them. they dont cancel orders there. sent them a email right after I got the cancellation order for the rest of the order and it got shipped with the wrong batteries.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Picked mine up! Got enough batteries to get through the zombie apocalypse. From reviews, the regular M12 battery already does a full day's work under professional mechanic use.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
I got the oscillating tool and vacuum and 4 batteries for just over 200
Oct 18, 2011
214 posts
129 upvotes
CALGARY
So I pulled up the flyer and it requires you to purchase certain tools:

Although the vacuum isn't listed there yet it is working for some people?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
is it me or it is oos everywhere?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Aug 24, 2011
206 posts
157 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
OMG, I never think I can get the free 4 batteries!! I made the in-store pickup order just one hour's ago,and i got "ready for pickup" email in 20 minutes! See the picture! Thanks!
Images
  • IMG_20181208_142950.jpg
Aug 24, 2011
206 posts
157 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
yellowmp5 wrote: That dual XC battery is OOS in GTA.

Home depot is quite stupid,
No stock before Christmas
No stock for Milwaukee Fuel Up Tour

Fail....
I think i got the last one at Mississauga heartland store!
Oct 18, 2011
214 posts
129 upvotes
CALGARY
The store cancelled my order because they went out of stock even though it showed 1 in stock online.
Went to re-order at another store and the jig is up it seems, it clears out the free single batteries when you add the twin pack to your cart now.
The teller at HD said I could re-order, however they would not be able to honor both the single batteries as well as the twin pack as the promo is one or the other.

If you can find stock locally you may be able to haggle your way into getting four batteries but it seems you can't do it online anymore. Finding both the singles and the twin pack in stock at the same store that has the bare tools you want seems to be impossible as well so congrats to all who got in on this one.
Mar 1, 2011
452 posts
1126 upvotes
Fraser Valley
SWEET!

The only way I could get this deal to work in Calgary was to order 2 x HackZall (brushed) tools as tools and batteries were hit an miss at all the HD's in town. They called me up and said they only had 1 HackZall and would upgrade me to the other Fuel HackZall at no charge and if that would work for me. I said "heck yes!". When I arrived, they said they didn't have the 2-pack of the 3.0 batteries and upgraded me to 2 individual 4.0 batteries as well as the 2 individual 2.0 packs.

Sweet deal! Thanks OP!.

Milwaukee.PNG
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
The trick seems to be to find a store that has all your items available. I can't seem to find the right combination. No store has the 2.0 batteries, XC batteries, and two tools I want. So much out of stock right now Crying Face
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
Hank71 wrote: SWEET!

The only way I could get this deal to work in Calgary was to order 2 x HackZall (brushed) tools as tools and batteries were hit an miss at all the HD's in town. They called me up and said they only had 1 HackZall and would upgrade me to the other Fuel HackZall at no charge and if that would work for me. I said "heck yes!". When I arrived, they said they didn't have the 2-pack of the 3.0 batteries and upgraded me to 2 individual 4.0 batteries as well as the 2 individual 2.0 packs.

Sweet deal! Thanks OP!.

Milwaukee.PNG
What store had blth sets of batteries? Couldnt find one that had stock of each type of batteries. It seemed they purposely had either one type or other one in Stock. Can't tell me there are ten or more stores and each of them has one but not other type of batteries.
Jan 14, 2008
30 posts
28 upvotes
Markham
does this deal come with the m12 battery charger? thanks
Mar 1, 2011
452 posts
1126 upvotes
Fraser Valley
darkesha wrote: What store had blth sets of batteries? Couldnt find one that had stock of each type of batteries. It seemed they purposely had either one type or other one in Stock. Can't tell me there are ten or more stores and each of them has one but not other type of batteries.
I don’t think it is “purposely” planned. The 2.0 batteries have been out for a few weeks when they had started the free battery promotion. It’s just hit and miss but I was told keep on checking as the 2.0 batteries now come in regularly. I got lucky as the items I wanted were OOS snd they upgraded me to the Fuel HackZall and the XC 4.0 batteries.

When I picked up my order, there were at least 3 other M12 orders I could see waiting for pickup so others got in on the deal as well in Calgary other than myself.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
Hank71 wrote: I don’t think it is “purposely” planned. The 2.0 batteries have been out for a few weeks when they had started the free battery promotion. It’s just hit and miss but I was told keep on checking as the 2.0 batteries now come in regularly. I got lucky as the items I wanted were OOS snd they upgraded me to the Fuel HackZall and the XC 4.0 batteries.

When I picked up my order, there were at least 3 other M12 orders I could see waiting for pickup so others got in on the deal as well in Calgary other than myself.
I have probably spent 2 hours between 11-1pm this morning to find some store and some sort of combo thta would work. I was adding only batteries, and moment i choose an other set of batteries it would ask me to choose pick up store. Tried every store and couldn't even add batteries before even starting to add tools.
Mar 1, 2011
452 posts
1126 upvotes
Fraser Valley
darkesha wrote: I have probably spent 2 hours between 11-1pm this morning to find some store and some sort of combo thta would work. I was adding only batteries, and moment i choose an other set of batteries it would ask me to choose pick up store. Tried every store and couldn't even add batteries before even starting to add tools.
Here's a little tip!

Don't waste your time trying all permutations as you'll never figure it out. Suggest you open a spreadsheet or grab a pad and pencil and track which stores have the right items. Here are a few steps:

1. Search for 2-Pack of XC 3.0 Batteries: Write down the HD's that have them in stock.
  2. Search for 2.0 Pack of Batteries: Write down the HD's that have them in stock.

To Find Out The Stock of Other Stores: open the item and click on "Change Store". This will show the stock levels at the different HD's in your area.

The only places where this deal with work is if the HD has 1 set of the 2-Pack of XC 3.0 and 2 set of the 2.0 Pack of Batteries. For all the HD's that meet this criteria, then start to search for tools that qualify for the deal.

If the stars align and all planets are in conjunction, that is the HD has the tools that qualify and the battery packs, then place the order and it should work. When I checked Calgary after I got my order, there are no HD stores that have both sets of batteries in stock so the deal is automatically dead.

If you find this handy, upvote me! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Last edited by Hank71 on Dec 9th, 2018 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)