Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M18 Fuel 4 Piece Set

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2017 6:49 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2116 posts
13 upvotes
Anyone in Edmonton who can get it for 360 I'll pay a bit on top of that if you can get me one.
Dec 13, 2013
107 posts
18 upvotes
silva95teg wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 10:19 pm
Well I am in BC, and the store was in Surrey but funny there was more than one Ivan reservation. The open box one I picked up someone switched out the batteries for the 2.0 version though... the manager at the store seems great though and they are going to work to resolve since there is no stock left. One of reasons I love HD.
Did you have a receipt? So I can price.match with the HD store in Richmond.

I purchased it at $600.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
kukkudo wrote:
Mar 13th, 2017 9:05 pm
I've seen this happen to me numerous times. I go ask for the item and the associate will be like "oh are you Carl who just called xxminutes ago and placed one on hold". I could easily say yes and be on my way. Even when I put items on hold I go to customer service and say that box over there is mine that I put on hold and they ring it through without even verifying my ID.
Frnkly they should just stop this "hold" business. It should be first come first serve, end of story.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
If I buy this at $600 in Barrie will I be able to PM to $360? The manager seemed pretty stiff about not PMing practically every other store in GTA. :(
Feb 13, 2016
2 posts
2 upvotes
If you can find it at one store and they won't price match for some reason, take it to the other with the lower price, return it and purchase at the lower price. I have done that before.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
Autobot81 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 3:59 pm
If you can find it at one store and they won't price match for some reason, take it to the other with the lower price, return it and purchase at the lower price. I have done that before.
Ok so went to Newmarket and picked it up at $600, now need a sympathetic HD to return/rebuy at $360! Lol I "relocated" the last one left to in front of jobsite portable toolboxes if anyone wants to pick up at $600 and try your luck like me. The one I picked up was still in shipping box brand spanking new!

What stores in GTA (besides Ajax with the receipt posted) were confirmed selling at $360? I stopped by Markham East and the CSR told me it was last also sold at $600 so she coildn't override.

Thanks guys

Upvoted OP as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
FunBun wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 6:59 pm
No need for bill. GTA system price is already $360 and will scan at that price.

Sold out at Eglinton East, Morningside, and Markham East.

The stores with more than one left at time of posting is Richmond Hill North - 11, Vaughan - 5, Brampton West - 4, Woodbridge - 4, Newmarket - 2, and Yorkdale - 2.

EDIT: Went to Richmond Hill North. It was still scanning for 600. Manager was not willing to price match the other stores even with receipts. In-store price lookup showed Newmarket at 600 as well and Woodbridge at 480.
What is this "GTA system price" you are talking about?!

All the stores I've been to first of all either sell or sold at $600 and on top of that they told me they can't see other store clearance prices...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
tastycakes wrote:
Mar 13th, 2017 5:58 pm
Here's the receipt. Hopefully the link works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4-OuG ... p=drivesdk
I just had a weird conversation with the Markham East manager about your receipt lol. She mentioned this receipt has been flagged as a "fake" lol that was posted to RFD blah blah and that it's not a "real" receipt etc. etc. Clearly HD folks monitor these threads so watch what you post.
Mar 9, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
X24Secret wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:04 pm
What is this "GTA system price" you are talking about?!

All the stores I've been to first of all either sell or sold at $600 and on top of that they told me they can't see other store clearance prices...
From my understanding, head office usually provides a price out to the stores so that there is consistency of pricing of normal stock when going from store to store. It is up to the store to follow that pricing and update clearance stickers if needed. In this case, it wasn't a special buy item for one specific store and head office probably lowered the price for an upcoming newer replacement product that'll go to all the stores.

At Richmond Hill North, I found a clerk who looked up the price and stock of other stores. This could only be done one store at a time, which provides the stock and list price for that store. I previously took a picture of the stock levels in the area so I was able to assist in providing store numbers to do the search. Mind you, this was done at customer service, which might have more access to standard terminals as they might have to process returns from other stores.

All in all, I was really lucky to get a set for $300 (discounted even more for damaged packaging). Good luck for those trying to price match, but the official policy excludes clearance prices. However, it probably is possible to find a store that will still do it to keep their customers happy. Shout out to Eglinton East, the store clerk there said to keep the article number and receipt handy when I return in the future. If the price drops again, he said he would adjust the price to the lower price.
Jun 13, 2007
36 posts
2 upvotes
as a plumbing contractor I would love this set. Let me know if anyone has an extra. I got the ridgid brushless combo pack and am very disappointed.
Nov 15, 2015
76 posts
27 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
X24Secret wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:08 pm
I just had a weird conversation with the Markham East manager about your receipt lol. She mentioned this receipt has been flagged as a "fake" lol that was posted to RFD blah blah and that it's not a "real" receipt etc. etc. Clearly HD folks monitor these threads so watch what you post.
Most certainly not a fake receipt. Strange response from the store. Someone must have came in looking for the deal and blurted it where they got the pic. Or ya...alternatively there are some HD sleepers in too deep in the deal finding community
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1837 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
tastycakes wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 10:12 am
Most certainly not a fake receipt. Strange response from the store. Someone must have came in looking for the deal and blurted it where they got the pic. Or ya...alternatively there are some HD sleepers in too deep in the deal finding community
I was tempted to make a joke on her conspiracy theory but just played innocent.

After all I was successful doing a return/rebuy at $360 at Morningside thanks to the tip from FunBun and Autobot81.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 1969
3464 posts
812 upvotes
Canuckland
It sells for $500 where are you people looking at MSRP? Canadian Tire?
[OP]
Mar 11, 2002
574 posts
61 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 12:49 pm
It sells for $500 where are you people looking at MSRP? Canadian Tire?
Regular M18, is $499 the deal is for the M18 fuel that retails for 799
Last edited by clboy on Mar 16th, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikon D800 // SB-900 Speedlight // Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 // Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 VRII // Nikkor Micro 60mm f2.8
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel