Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Philips hue tap $24 *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 6:40 pm
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver

[Home Depot] Philips hue tap $24 *YMMV*

Ymmv. Saw these in the clearance section this morning at South Surrey home depot.
Regularly $59.99 marked down to $42.99 on the packaging, then $24 on the shelf box.

Showing full price on stock track.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000816629

Great deal for those with the hue system.
Attached a copy of receipt.
Images
  • IMG_20201223_084120~2.jpg
14 replies
Mar 6, 2006
832 posts
725 upvotes
GTA
Scans at the same price @ Dufferin/Steeles
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
These were a neat idea but the dimmer switch can pretty much do the same thing and they are regularly priced at $30. Tap is cool because it uses kinetic energy and doesn't need batteries but besides that novelty there is not much point too getting it versus the switch
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
goozy1 wrote: These were a neat idea but the dimmer switch can pretty much do the same thing and they are regularly priced at $30. Tap is cool because it uses kinetic energy and doesn't need batteries but besides that novelty there is not much point too getting it versus the switch
The dimmer can only control one light (well technically 10 but they are all linked to the same function), where as this has four buttons so you can control four lights separately.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
Jaytee wrote: The dimmer can only control one light (well technically 10 but they are all linked to the same function), where as this has four buttons so you can control four lights separately.
I have 3 hue lights in my bedroom that are also in a group. Could I use the 3 buttons for on, off, dim 50%?
Oct 12, 2014
966 posts
687 upvotes
London, ON
Any other Hue items on sale?
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
MrBanks321 wrote: Any other Hue items on sale?
It may be YMMV per location for clearance items. At my local HD I saw some GU10's (which were regularly priced) and the tap. Most of the previous gen Hue items have been cleared out over the past 6-8 months (starter kits, single colour bulbs, outdoor LED strips).
Jun 4, 2007
254 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Jaytee wrote: The dimmer can only control one light (well technically 10 but they are all linked to the same function), where as this has four buttons so you can control four lights separately.
This is true if you use the Hue app.

That said, if you set the dimmer in HomeKit you can configure the buttons independently to control as many or as little lights as you want, per button.
May 23, 2011
44 posts
18 upvotes
Edmonton
Kaitlyn wrote: I have 3 hue lights in my bedroom that are also in a group. Could I use the 3 buttons for on, off, dim 50%?
Yes. There are actually 4 buttons on the Tap, so you could set another scene as well, if you like.
Aug 25, 2012
428 posts
738 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Awesome price!
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Nov 27, 2004
991 posts
90 upvotes
There were 2 left on the west side home depot in edmonton. Shelf price of $24
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1880 posts
1820 upvotes
Maple leafs
goozy1 wrote: These were a neat idea but the dimmer switch can pretty much do the same thing and they are regularly priced at $30. Tap is cool because it uses kinetic energy and doesn't need batteries but besides that novelty there is not much point too getting it versus the switch
Agreed I have booth, the dimmer is better and lasts a super long time.. the battery free tap is a neat idea, but the force to click the buttons is annoying
Aug 17, 2018
354 posts
241 upvotes
No way to get clearance pricing now that the online shows only retail and curbside has to be ordered and paid online.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
grca73 wrote: No way to get clearance pricing now that the online shows only retail and curbside has to be ordered and paid online.
Iirc there was an old thread on doing Online order for pickup for the Ambiance White starter kits when they were on clearance where the prices were updated once the orders were picked and processed for pickup.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38090 upvotes
Montreal
There were 6 left at St-Henri. All smart lights were deemed non-essential, but the Hue stuff on clearance was in a separate section so I snagged one for 24$.