• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2018 11:59 pm
[OP]
Apr 4, 2017
510 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto

Home depot return policy?

Bought garden hose from home depot and noticed Costco has double the size for same price.

Can I return garden hose back to home depot? I kind used I only once and it's been 5 days so far.
4 replies
Nov 11, 2006
299 posts
72 upvotes
@ home
Simple answer "yes"
Complicated answer "yes"
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2531 posts
796 upvotes
home depot likely will allow it. They are very lenient as they have to be when dealing with DIY and professionals. I wouldn't keep doing it on same credit card though as they do keep track at least in the US they do.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2151 posts
1093 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
ysl5710 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:52 pm
Bought garden hose from home depot and noticed Costco has double the size for same price.

Can I return garden hose back to home depot? I kind used I only once and it's been 5 days so far.
What did you discover when you looked on the back of the receipt to read the return policy and/or looked at their website and/or looked in store and/or picked up the phone and called them?
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8713 posts
753 upvotes
Toronto
ALLCAPS wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 11:53 pm
What did you discover when you looked on the back of the receipt to read the return policy and/or looked at their website and/or looked in store and/or picked up the phone and called them?
+1.

I’ve given this reply more times than I care to remember on here.

Usually it’s “will best buy or whatever store let me return this?”

Why ask on here and get multiple answers when you can just make a phone call and find out the real answer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)