Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ridgid 18V Belt Sander $79.60

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2019 11:00 am
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1057 posts
531 upvotes
Montreal

[Home Depot] Ridgid 18V Belt Sander $79.60

You can get the RIDGID 18V GEN5X Cordless Brushless 3-Inch x 18-Inch Belt Sander (Tool-Only) with Dust Bag for $79.60 (regular price $214).

Steps:
1. Open the link:
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ridgid ... 1001024702

2. Click 'Change store' and type in 'Barrie' and select it. The price will update to $79.60

3. Select the option for free shipping.

If you are local to Barrie, please don't go and buy it in store, it will help others buy it at that price online.
53 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
When I click 'add to cart', it opens a new window and appears to be processing for a brief moment, but the window then closes and nothing is in the cart.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jun 23, 2012
14 posts
2 upvotes
SASKATOON
Thanks for the link - seems like a good price, but when i tried the store says 2 left, but wont let me choose free shipping, only pick-up in store. Long drive from Saskatoon :)
Hopefully others have better luck.
Mar 14, 2019
163 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Didn't work for me either, reverted back to normal price after selecting free shipping.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
Do I head to the local HD and pm this price?
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
I just tried again and it worked.

Bittersweet - great price on something I will rarely use.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jul 16, 2017
274 posts
300 upvotes
Thanks! Seemed to work for me the second time too.
Apr 9, 2019
82 posts
193 upvotes
Thanks OP, I'm sure I'll use this eventually!! I love Ridgid tools...now if only we can find a deal on the Ridgid 18v nailer!!
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Edit
Working now
Last edited by Dav326235 on May 30th, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Must resist! Just bought two fans... but been wanting this forever then caved & bought a corded King which works fine... but damn, this is a good deal!
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
pdhodgson wrote: Thanks for the link - seems like a good price, but when i tried the store says 2 left, but wont let me choose free shipping, only pick-up in store. Long drive from Saskatoon :)
Hopefully others have better luck.
Take a pic of the price showing Barrie & try an in-store price match.
Jul 16, 2017
274 posts
300 upvotes
Dav326235 wrote: not working?
Barrie store shows out of stock now and no longer allowing shipping orders at this price.
Untitled.png
Hopefully they will actually deliver for those who got in quickly!
Mar 11, 2009
189 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Order was cancelled. Deal dead. Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 20, 2008
413 posts
97 upvotes
i'm guessing this is better than an orbital sander for straight forward sanding?

it looks like 1 is available for barrie pick-up, but I can't order it for shipping at that price.
Jun 22, 2018
68 posts
219 upvotes
I price matched in store. They confirmed it was an active sale in Barrie then gave me the price match.
Apr 19, 2007
339 posts
118 upvotes
York
My order hasn't shipped, but I was able to price match in store based on my email confirmation that the order was received.
If the other one is ever shipped, I can return it.
Thank you OP!
Apr 2, 2009
333 posts
388 upvotes
vancouver
I got lucky and a teller matched the Barrie sale price. In my experience, regular tellers will price match more often than department managers, though it will depend on the supervisor on duty to authorize big discounts like this. Thanks OP! Slowly completing my Ridgid collection (just need the cordless router).
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Jan 6, 2008
72 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond
I just successfully price matched at the Burnaby location. Richmond was not so cooperative.
Jan 17, 2006
959 posts
302 upvotes
Mississauga
WCRSX wrote: I just successfully price matched at the Burnaby location. Richmond was not so cooperative.
How? Barrie does not have stock anymore so how do you show them that lower price?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)