Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RIDGID 9-Amp 7-inch Portable Wet Tile Saw with Stand [$198]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2020 5:53 pm
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] RIDGID 9-Amp 7-inch Portable Wet Tile Saw with Stand [$198]

Home Depot has this wet tile saw on sale once or twice a year for half off. It's a great price for a good wet tile saw with stand. You cannot really get better at this price range.

Here is a review for the R4030 saw, the one sold at HD is R4031: RIDGID R4030 Review

Warranty is Lifetime Service Agreement with Ridgid on Free parts and service with registration.

It's $200 bucks, you cannot go anywhere anyway, might as well tile the whole house. I've been eyeing this thing for months waiting for it to drop 50%.
51 replies
Feb 5, 2019
219 posts
206 upvotes
Great price. Although we have the slightly larger 8" version, everything appears very similar. 2 bathrooms, 1 powder, kitchen tiles, kitchen backsplash, stone accent walls for those 2 bathrooms and powder room. Loud as fcuk, so ear protection is a must. Aside from that, fantastic unit.

Prior to this, had a crappy generic unit and the Ridgid was leaps and bounds better. Generic unit was not a $40 dollar cheapo table unit either.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
4908 posts
584 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
This is a decent table saw,only slight issue is the sleigh sometimes rocks a tad so you must keep the tile really level while doing the cutting and on thick tiles you have to be patient..Get the best diamond blade you can afford though.
Mar 22, 2012
72 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
How is it for cutting 24x24” tiles? I bought the Ryobi a few days ago and it’s a pain to use
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3884 posts
1078 upvotes
Hamilton
Oh someone protect my wallet. Will this cut these type of blocks? They are 8x8x4
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1390 posts
1176 upvotes
Anikiri wrote:
It's $200 bucks, you cannot go anywhere anyway, might as well tile the whole house. I've been eyeing this thing for months waiting for it to drop 50%.
Haha I've got two pallets of tiles in my basement calling my name. I already have a mastercraft wet tile saw but it won't rip 24inches (I've got plank and 12*24s that need to get cut). I had a hell of a time with the 16*32 tiles for my upstairs shower. Turned out great but wish I had a bigger saw. I ended up buying a mini circular saw and cutting them with a rip guide.

Was this on sale for the same price at HD on boxing day? I remember seeing it. Damn this is tempting .. can't even rent it for this money
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
lmrj0030 wrote: How is it for cutting 24x24” tiles? I bought the Ryobi a few days ago and it’s a pain to use
I think I’ve seen a review where they cut 24x24 but I cannot be certain.
Nov 22, 2007
121 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP, I was waiting for any tile saw to go on sale.. while this is a bit higher than what i had wanted to pay, it seems like the quality is well worth the extra few bucks. bought one shipped to me! Too bad rakuten isn't working for Home Depot right now for a little extra incentive
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
dmogx wrote: thanks OP, I was waiting for any tile saw to go on sale.. while this is a bit higher than what i had wanted to pay, it seems like the quality is well worth the extra few bucks. bought one shipped to me! Too bad rakuten isn't working for Home Depot right now for a little extra incentive
+1 I looked up Rakuten too but 0% :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Wow great price u can also cut concrete blocks with this too but you need to change it to a masonary blade
Jul 26, 2012
58 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
I would jump all over this, but I just finished the last of my tiling! Bathroom floor, shower, basement floor and kitchen backsplash!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Great deal. I don't have any tile work to do (at the moment) but contemplating anyways for future use... Must resist.

Thanks OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
MattP1 wrote: I would jump all over this, but I just finished the last of my tiling! Bathroom floor, shower, basement floor and kitchen backsplash!
Do it again.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
adblink182 wrote: Oh someone protect my wallet. Will this cut these type of blocks? They are 8x8x4
I've seen this saw cut 2 inch blocks, 8x8x2 would work. I am not sure if 4 inches will work. you can always try and if it doesn't work, return it.
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
lmrj0030 wrote: How is it for cutting 24x24” tiles? I bought the Ryobi a few days ago and it’s a pain to use
The mounting arm can get in the way if you're cutting large format tiles. I have some 12x24 tiles that I cut on there and you just have to be wary of what orientation you're cutting the tile in, otherwise it can get in the way of you cutting the tile all the way through.

Otherwise though it's a fantastic saw for the price of $200.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
615 upvotes
Montreal
Lots of complaints that it does not cut straight.

User error or bad saw?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)