Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RYOBI 18-Volt 18gauge Cordless Brad Nailer *FREE WITH KIT* $148+tax

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 1:01 pm
Nov 23, 2012
38 posts
132 upvotes

[Home Depot] RYOBI 18-Volt 18gauge Cordless Brad Nailer *FREE WITH KIT* $148+tax

Been waiting for a good time to buy this well reviewed Ryobi Brad Nailer, and i think this is a solid deal.
You can get the tool-only brad nailer for free if you buy either of these 2 kits:

- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3.0Ah Battery & Charger Starter Kit
- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill Kit

Considering the actual Brad Nailer kit, with only one small battery, with a price of $278, this is a no brainer.
I think the Brushless Hammer kit has an overall better value since it also includes a 4amp battery, but I'm going for the double 3amp battery starter kit. I need the 2 batteries for charging while working at the same time, and even though i heard good things about this nailer, I am not willing to spend much more on the Ryobi platform.

**BTW this can be found in HomeDepot.ca's Weekly Fyer page. make sure you switch to the Ryobi Days flyer.
** According to fine print "Selection may vary by store"
** Ryobo Day Flyer Page
** confirmed the brad nailer option is in their system no questions asked... i bought one :)
Last edited by Indoballer on Sep 1st, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
151 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
This is definitely a hot deal for the hammer drill and the nailer. I bought the nailer refurb for $60usd and it's been great.

My only concern is that the hammer drill is not the SDS plus kind. This type is not as powerful as that. I got a corded sds plus bosch bulldog refurb for $99 on Amazon.
Aug 15, 2007
614 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Based on the flyer SKU's you can only get the "tool-only" version for free, so no battery/charger.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1241 posts
452 upvotes
Edit: Nevermind, didn't see the Ryobi day only flyers
Indoballer wrote: Been waiting for a good time to buy this well reviewed Ryobi Brad Nailer, and i think this is a solid deal.
You can get the tool-only brad nailer for free if you buy either of these 2 kits:

- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3.0Ah Battery & Charger Starter Kit
- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill Kit

Considering the actual Brad Nailer kit, with only one small battery, with a price of $278, this is a no brainer.
I think the Brushless Hammer kit has an overall better value since it also includes a 4amp battery, but I'm going for the double 3amp battery starter kit. I need the 2 batteries for charging while working at the same time, and even though i heard good things about this nailer, I am not willing to spend much more on the Ryobi platform.

**BTW this can be found in HomeDepot.ca's Weekly Fyer page. make sure you switch to the Ryobi Days flyer.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
So, for 150 you get hammer drill and nailer...all together with 4.0 A battery ?
I have a hammer drill I got as part of 4 brushless tool combo with Ridgid (Gen5x). Not sure if I need anything stronger and how much stronger this one would be...700 vs 750 lb/in of torque.
Last edited by darkesha on Sep 1st, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
Is there any way to do this online or am I drunk and can't figure it out? Or is it only an instore thing?

Edit: Read instore only, will have to go there today then lol
Last edited by russbarden on Sep 1st, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2014
171 posts
91 upvotes
calgary ab
From what i see its only up to $129 bare tool for free..? I could be wrong but it doesnt show the brad nailer..
Nov 23, 2012
38 posts
132 upvotes
So after thoroughly reading the fine print on the Ryobi Days flyer it does say "Selections and price may vary by store".
So this might be YMMV.

This may be why the regular weekly flyer does not show the nailer while the separate Ryobi Day flyer shows the nailer.
Wanted to go later today to buy it and maybe ill confirm on whats going on.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
1258 posts
405 upvotes
GTA
kjwilson wrote: From what i see its only up to $129 bare tool for free..? I could be wrong but it doesnt show the brad nailer..
Just double checked the Ryobi flyer only and it does include Brad nail. Will be picking one up. Thanks OP!
Last edited by aznxtambOy on Sep 1st, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 18, 2017
300 posts
507 upvotes
aznxtambOy wrote: Just picked it up. Awesome deal!
Does the receipt say the max return value of the brad nailer? Thanks!!
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
1258 posts
405 upvotes
GTA
Polymertank wrote:
Does the receipt say the max return value of the brad nailer? Thanks!!
Yes, for the brad nailer return is $79.98 max and the charger and battery is $68.02 max
Aug 18, 2017
300 posts
507 upvotes
aznxtambOy wrote: Yes, for the brad nailer return is $79.98 max and the charger and battery is $68.02 max
Great, thanks!!
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
almost pulled the trigger on Milwaukee, price wise this deal is more attractive.
only want the nailer TBH
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Good deal but do I need this? I've never nailed anything before, always use screws and/or glue. Will this brad nailer open up a whole new world for me?
Feb 9, 2011
914 posts
514 upvotes
Anyone succeed to order online for in store pickup? Seems the promo does not come up.
Feb 7, 2006
473 posts
220 upvotes
I went to home depot and got them to promotion match Lowes no tax sale.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)