Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ryobi 18V 5pc cordless combo kit ($119)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2019 5:15 pm
Mar 31, 2008
829 posts
519 upvotes
Airdrie
Anyone able to find a way to buy online and get free shipping?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1026 posts
238 upvotes
Hamilton
mcwilly wrote: Anyone able to find a way to buy online and get free shipping?
I can't find the model number on their website, its not their new lithium plus branding 1.3ah vs 1.5ah. Also new 1.5ah kits get the battery gauge.

Here's basically the same kit just off one digit on the model # but full price https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001112038
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2773 posts
3016 upvotes
traktion wrote: I can't find the model number on their website, its not their new lithium plus branding 1.3ah vs 1.5ah. Also new 1.5ah kits get the battery gauge.

Here's basically the same kit just off one digit on the model # but full price https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001112038
More like this one

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001112046
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Sep 4, 2007
967 posts
408 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: Tempted for the saw kit, as I was looking at the circular saw itself was around 80$. But I still have a drill driver with battery combo that I have not opened. Dont know what to do with it if I get this :(.
Keep them both. I actually have both the kits you are talking about and it's super convenient to have 1 drill in the house and 1 drill in the garage. No need to back and forth and you can never have enough batteries lol
Jun 26, 2018
7 posts
Anyone want to buy it and sell it to me over ebay lol? Thanks. In SK
May 24, 2018
73 posts
38 upvotes
Anyone have a recipt for the 5 combo set, wanna proce match in another store if possible.
Jun 10, 2003
635 posts
72 upvotes
Halifax
I wish there was an easy way of getting just an 18v battery and charger for cheap. I already have all the power tools from a different brand but I really want their cordless glue gun.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6289 posts
2512 upvotes
Moncton, NB
networksend wrote: Seems like a good deal for 4 tools, don’t know why they bother including a flashlight
I got a flashlight with my ridgid tool set like 4-5 years ago and it's more usefull than I was thinking when I got it.

So many times I was working on something and the flashlight was great to have (using the other battery).
Jun 21, 2015
76 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal
Damn just got the dewalt on promo at reno depot. It's a better drill but I also need a saw... Dilemma dilemma
Jan 28, 2007
877 posts
281 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: I believe HD's return policy is 4 months
It depends on the CSR.... last week I returned an unused tool I purchased in Nov 2018... I had the email copy of the receipt so that helped.
Also, they only give a store credit after 4 mths.
Dec 26, 2007
173 posts
31 upvotes
North York
Bought a very similar set about 12 years ago when I bought my house. Never regretted it. Have been steadily adding to it over the years. It has done well over numerous small/medium projects around the house. Had the circular saw and drill out just yesterday.
Just to add, when I bought it was an older version of Ryobi One +. Obviously replaced those NiCad batteries with Lithium ones eventually (caught a good deal on RFD). They didn't make the older tools obsolete - they kept everything compatible.
Sep 12, 2008
101 posts
15 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone that doesn't want the circular saw, i can buy them ansd share the price. I already have the 3-4 drills so don't need any additional.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2006 posts
983 upvotes
Ottawa
This was $149 at Orleans location.
Ended up getting the 3 piece brushless set with 2.0/3.0a batteries instead for $170.