Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 18V Blower - $49.99 (online only, free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2014 1:33 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1865 posts
1262 upvotes
GTA

[Home Depot] Ryobi 18V Blower - $49.99 (online only, free shipping)

Been watching for this. Home Depot has a Ryobi 18V Blower for $49.99. No Battery, but free shipping. I already have enough batteries with my other kits. Not a bad deal.
18 replies
Nov 7, 2005
107 posts
53 upvotes
London
Had to read again, so yea, no battery. If you already have Ryobi tools with the 18v battery (nimh in my case), you are good to go.
Hope this works out better than my last few leaf blower mulchers that die after 1 year.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
very small market as you have to currently own another Ryobi 18V battery power product

My neighbor has one of these and its WEAK! I have a Ryobi AC power blower and finish blower my front lawn and pavement in 1/3 of his time.
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Dec 29, 2007
677 posts
476 upvotes
Thanks op. These rarely come up and when they do they are usually gone pretty quick
Nov 15, 2007
94 posts
7 upvotes
Used to have one of this. WEAK! Almost useless
Dec 29, 2007
677 posts
476 upvotes
bigface wrote: Used to have one of this. WEAK! Almost useless
Description says great for cleaning hard surfaces...so grass clippings on driveway? Not leaves on my lawn?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Instead of using a battery just strap it onto a rake. Works GREAT, and a lot less noise and dust ;)

-GT
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1015 posts
5 upvotes
cjam wrote: Description says great for cleaning hard surfaces...so grass clippings on driveway? Not leaves on my lawn?
one of the reviews on HD says this:
This is a great light weight easy to use blower for blowing grass or leaves off driveways or walkways or around flower beds. It is probably not powerful enough to blow yard leaves or anything wet and heavy. I use it primarily to clean up after mowing the yard, blowing off the walkways and driveway and street. One charge on the 18V+ battery is all I need
Sep 26, 2007
693 posts
201 upvotes
Ottawa
wait too long... out of stock now.

Thank op for posting.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
achc wrote: My neighbor has one of these and its WEAK!
cjam wrote: Description says great for cleaning hard surfaces...so grass clippings on driveway? Not leaves on my lawn?
Got one included with my trimmer. Grass on the driveway is about all it's good for. But I have also used it to bring charcoal up to temp in a hurry :)
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Mar 13, 2010
226 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
As other said, this thing is pretty weak. Leafs and grass on pavement is about all it's good for and battery lasts less than 5 minutes.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
Aceinto wrote: I got this one last year and it died this year. Past the warranty, I threw it out. Garbage. Treat it as disposable.
FWIW if you bought it with a credit card there is a good chance that you get double the warranty (upto additional year) privileges

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)