Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ryobi 40V Leaf Blower with Battery 3ah - $109.00

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 12:24 pm
May 22, 2007
623 posts
768 upvotes
This is an incredible deal. I bought a different 40V blower and paid more without the battery....I'm still tempted though, just for the battery and upgraded blower. Damn RFD!!

Thanks for the post, OP!
Dec 5, 2006
54 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one in Bolton. There were 6 left after mine earlier today. Got a similar deal on the 40V Ryobi trimmer last year. This will go well with that and is worth it for the battery alone. Thank you OP.
Jun 5, 2007
194 posts
51 upvotes
Edmonton
freewheelin76 wrote: this must be just out east. all the west stock showing 218
I did an in-store pickup for one up at $109 about 5 days ago in the West End location off 170st.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1495 posts
1036 upvotes
moncton
UrbanNomad1 wrote: New to this... but have a massive tree in the backyard that sheds a ton of leaves. So i use this and a vacuum alongside? If so, any suggestions on the vacuum?
Why not just use a rake?

This thing is heavy and not as powerful as the corded ryobi blower/vacuum combo (which I got on clearance for like $30 a year ago or so). Good for quick jobs like grass clippings or a few leaves off the driveway but I wouldn't buy it thinking you'll be able to blow leaves in a pile on a lawn. Still decent deal as the battery is worth about $100 and it is nice to have a spare battery if you have the mower.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1352 posts
846 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP! I bought one. I had to check at a few different stores in my area (online - just change your preference for local store) to find the price at $109 (and inventory to boot). I use these to blow leaves from my eavestroughs, dust from my desktop computers (I take them outside on a sunny day of course), dust from my garage, and of course autumn leaves as well. The blower enjoys many advantages over a rake (although the rake is a great tool to use in conjunction with the blower especially with wet clumps of leaves). A 2.4AmpH 40V battery was on display for $108 at Home Depot with no charger, and no tool. This is a solid deal for folks in the Ryobi 40V ecosystem (I have a grass trimmer, hedge trimmer, and lawn mower too).

Mic
# 1019 days too many
# Taiwan is a democratic country
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
jonny_fishead wrote: Why not just use a rake?

This thing is heavy and not as powerful as the corded ryobi blower/vacuum combo (which I got on clearance for like $30 a year ago or so). Good for quick jobs like grass clippings or a few leaves off the driveway but I wouldn't buy it thinking you'll be able to blow leaves in a pile on a lawn. Still decent deal as the battery is worth about $100 and it is nice to have a spare battery if you have the mower.
I have a corded Toro blower+vac, and I must say, I tried out the cordless Ryobi I got (the newer, updated model, with a bit more power), and with the turbo button, I feel that the power is on par actually. Fantastic. And the freedom of cordless...my oh my...I do love that!!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
rstudum wrote:
FWIW I haven't had a bad experience with Ryobi cordless. My trimmer was my first buy. 2.6 ah battery died after sitting indoors on the charger for a winter. Was replaced no issues in the spring (take it in to home depot and new one is mailed to you). Later that same year the replacement battery died. Ryobi replaced again without issue.

Many people would consider having to deal with repeated product failures a bad experience.
Dec 20, 2007
78 posts
66 upvotes
Kitchener
GT!! wrote: Many people would consider having to deal with repeated product failures a bad experience.
True... but they also stood behind their product and it was very easy to have my issue corrected. I would be upset if it was happening twice every year but it hasn't. I didn't even have to submit any papers or mail anything back. Warranty claims are handled at tool rental in store. They keep the defective product and submit the claim for you and a week or 2 later your replacement shows up at your door.

If it continued to happen annually I would be upset but it hasn't. Sh*t happens and I hit a couple branches on the bad luck tree. But they replaced no hassle and no issues since. I haven't spent another dime to keep it running. So yes, I'm happy.

Just keep your receipt to make things easy if you need to warranty anything.

My mower is on it's second year and has been flawless.

Used the new blower for the first time yesterday. Was very happy for the much easier cleanup of grass clippings post cut & trim.
Jul 3, 2008
878 posts
356 upvotes
boisbriand
I just cancelled 1 at the beaubien store if anyone is interested
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
3209 posts
3150 upvotes
Vietlord wrote: Was able to place an order through for pick up.

Getting some buyers remorse though. I have a bunch of their 18V tools and didn't realize that this was 40V and incompatible :(
There are other more powerful Ryobi told that also use 40V

Got last one at HD Guelph today!! At least last one on the shelf. Thanks, OP
Jan 16, 2013
289 posts
420 upvotes
Calgary
For the guys out west that wants one. Specifically in Calgary I just ordered one to Country Hills at $109 - website will allow you to order to store for free pick up.