[Home Depot] RYOBI 5.5 Amp Corded 4-1/2 -inch Angle Grinder (2-Pack) - $49.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 9:33 am
[OP]
Dec 27, 2017
241 posts
79 upvotes

[Home Depot] RYOBI 5.5 Amp Corded 4-1/2 -inch Angle Grinder (2-Pack) - $49.98

Spotted this only yesterday as a weekly special. Expires today.
This is for a 2-pack, so split it with someone and you're getting each grinder for $25+tax.
4 replies
Dec 8, 2001
72 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
Good deal, though I wonder why anyone would need two grinders. Do they expect them to fail that fast?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
1671 posts
1222 upvotes
Montreal
fearhq wrote: Good deal, though I wonder why anyone would need two grinders. Do they expect them to fail that fast?
Ridgid has this deal for 99$ and I've seen in the past Mastercraft for 99$ also. The thing is Ridgid has lifetime warranty.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2017
241 posts
79 upvotes
fearhq wrote: Good deal, though I wonder why anyone would need two grinders. Do they expect them to fail that fast?
Two hands - stereo grinding!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Yeah, it's interesting. I was looking for a grinder, so I ordered this and I'll see if I can find someone to split this with me. I wonder if they will accept half an order back like for some folks returning partial tool kits.
Dec 15, 2015
612 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
One for cutting and the other for grinding... the welder who does our tiebacks has like 4 grinders out at any given time.