Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

*super hot* price error likely. Milwaukee FUEL 1/2 inch Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent kit 2860-21 $87.25

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2021 3:08 pm
Aug 2, 2006
170 posts
119 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Got a cancellation email (ISPU) and GC notice.
We are sorry for this inconvenience. As a gesture of goodwill, we are sending you one $20 Home Depot E-gift card to your email address; we are honoring the value of one Gift card per household regardless of the number or orders placed.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1685 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Got the same notice for a giftcard but have not received yet
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: If I get mine I'd be willing to ship it to OP at cost + shipping, but hopefully we can crowdfund the shipping portion. I am in BC though so could be +$30 depending on weight.

Also seems that the people having success with this picked it up in-store and mine is set to ship, so we'll see.
Just a follow up on this, ended up with cancellation + GC. Hope OP did end up getting one though.
May 21, 2015
522 posts
297 upvotes
Thank you for shopping with The Home Depot. We appreciate your business.

We are writing to let you know that we are unable to fulfill your recent order(s) for SKU 1001101989 Milwaukee Tool M18 Fuel ½ inch Mid-Torque Wrench Kit.

The significantly reduced price listed on the website during the time you visited was the result of a system error. As such, your order has been cancelled & the authorization on your payment has been reversed.

Please be advised that we no longer have stock for this product & when stock is replenished, the item will not be available at the incorrect price.

While our goal is an error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is 100% accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be correct on our systems, and the order will be cancelled.

We are sorry for this inconvenience. As a gesture of goodwill, we are sending you one $20 Home Depot E-gift card to your email address; we are honoring the value of one Gift card per household regardless of the number or orders placed.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you, and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for shopping The Home Depot.

Kind Regards,

HomeDepot.ca Customer Care
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11103 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Just got the email $20GC from Home Depot because of cancellation.
Aug 2, 2006
170 posts
119 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Received my e-GC after a cancellation email.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5702 upvotes
Ottawa
got $20 ,better than nothing
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
May 14, 2015
231 posts
99 upvotes
Received the cancellation email this morning, but no GC email.
Nov 11, 2003
512 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
Hey! I am in the Edmonton area (drove from Vancouver) anyone around here picked up an extra they don’t mind selling to me ? I don’t mind paying a bit extra. None of the Home Depots will honour the price it seems. I came up here for my I store pick up to find out it was canceled.. I can pay a bit extra. Technically also came up to go to the west Ed water park ;)

Thanks !
Aug 30, 2018
241 posts
174 upvotes
Also got the cancellation, but no gift card. Weird because I've gotten the $20 GC in the past due to price error on some dimmers. Maybe they only do it once per account.
Mar 14, 2018
116 posts
177 upvotes
dsorgiovanni wrote: Hey! I am in the Edmonton area (drove from Vancouver) anyone around here picked up an extra they don’t mind selling to me ? I don’t mind paying a bit extra. None of the Home Depots will honour the price it seems. I came up here for my I store pick up to find out it was canceled.. I can pay a bit extra. Technically also came up to go to the west Ed water park ;)

Thanks !
Sent you a PM
Dec 10, 2009
342 posts
568 upvotes
Super late to post this now. If anyone has an extra in Calgary I'll be looking to buy. I also got a Costco 99.97 Ecobee3 lite with two sensors BNIB that I can trade if you were looking for a smart therostat but couldn't find stock.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
dilking wrote: Thank you OP I got 2 and I hear you didn’t get one so PM I’ll give you one of mine

I just messageed you OP
A MVP!
hated on but respected.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)