Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Home Depot - Timber-Bilt no cut swing set (Pine Bluff) $219 -> $101

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2012 8:17 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 22, 2006
252 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary

[Home Depot] Home Depot - Timber-Bilt no cut swing set (Pine Bluff) $219 -> $101

I was just at the Home Depot (130th SE location) in Calgary to buy a Timber-Bilt Pine Bluff no-cut swing set kit and it to my pleasant surprise it was heavily discounted.

Online it shows for $219 which is what I was expecting to pay - http://www.homedepot.ca/product/pine-bl ... kit/910547
In store regular price was $183
Sale price was $156

As if that wasn't good enough since I was expecting to pay $219... it scanned at $101!

This kit does not come with the slide nor the 4x4s. It requires a 10' 4x4 and 6 8' 4x4s which should add another $70 or depending on the type of wood you get and the slide which is around 60-90 depending on the slide you get (I managed to get the last 'Alpine' slide from this HD location). This set gets some pretty good reviews (4.1/5 overall), except from the people who misread the description and were expecting to get the 4x4s and slide.

There were at least 2 kits left at the 130th SE HD location, and the guy who helped me mentioned they are clearing out all their Timber-Bilt product, so there may be some other good deals to be had - YMMV.