Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Home Depot - Up to 24 Months Special Financing*

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2014 11:06 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2503 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Home Depot - Up to 24 Months Special Financing*

Hey all,

For those who is looking for sth BIG, u can finance it up to 24 mths with no interest.

[IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/960x5 ... j0jJ6t.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.homedepot.ca/events/credit-p ... -promotion

Terms & conditions:
Up to 24 Months Special Financing*
when you use your new or existing Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card† from Thursday, August 28 to Wednesday, September 3, 2014. Payments required. No annual fees.

No Interest If Paid In Full Within:

12 MONTHS* on any single receipt online or in-store purchases of $299 to $998 (including taxes)
OR
18 MONTHS* on any single receipt online or in-store purchases of $999 to $1,998 (including taxes)
OR
24 MONTHS* on any single receipt online or in-store purchases of $1,999 or more (including taxes)
*Interest accrues from the purchase transaction date and will be waived if each minimum monthly payment required during the promotional period is paid in full by its payment due date and the purchase price is paid in full by the plan expiration date. If not, interest will be charged at an Interest Rate of 28.8% per annum in accordance with the Consumer Cardholder Agreement.

†On approved credit. Financing provided by Home Depot Credit Services, a unit of Citi Cards Canada Inc. This offer is valid at The Home Depot Canada locations outside of the Province of Quebec. Offer not available to Quebec residents.

©2014, HOMER TLC, Inc. All rights reserved. ®Registered trademark of Homer TLC, Inc. Used under license.
3 replies
Jan 16, 2005
797 posts
303 upvotes
28 % percent accrues so don't miss your final payment date.

I bought a Fridge and Stove a while ago on this plan and divided my total bill by number of bi-weekly payments in 18 months and automated the payment from my account every payday.

I made a note in my Google calendar on expiration date (18 months) so I confirm its payed off. Miss a $1 and the interested gets tacked on.
Mar 29, 2010
797 posts
186 upvotes
time to buy some flooring and a door i guess...
Mar 7, 2011
830 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
The ad says online and in store. If I use my home depot card number in the online checkout and meet the minimum for the 12 months will it automatically apply the 12 months payment plan to the purchase?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)