Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" $170

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2016 2:44 pm
Tags:
Mar 25, 2011
9 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga

[Home Depot] Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" $170

I was at Home Depot last night (Mississauga North West on Argentia), and caught a sale that I'm not seeing advertised anywhere.

They had this 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain for $170.00, the Home Depot website still shows it as $339

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/smokey- ... nch/918149
233 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg
wow, pretty hot deal if you can get it! Never seen them that cheap anywhere in Canada.
Feb 28, 2002
800 posts
283 upvotes
Alberta
I've seen this once before, was told it was because the WSM is an online only product that someone had returned to the store.
They didn't want it on the floor so it was discounted to move it out the door.
I was happy to oblige. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg
charge wrote: I've seen this once before, was told it was because the WSM is an online only product that someone had returned to the store.
They didn't want it on the floor so it was discounted to move it out the door.
I was happy to oblige. :)
You probably just gave a bunch of RFDer's an idea!
Mar 25, 2011
9 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
They had 4-6 brand new in box ones sitting there when I was in last night. The site also lists it as "online and in-store" so that wouldn't be the case here.
I picked up one, as I had been eyeing it for a while, and would pass by it at the Home Depot every time I was in.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1371 posts
583 upvotes
mooser83 wrote: They had 4-6 brand new in box ones sitting there when I was in last night. The site also lists it as "online and in-store" so that wouldn't be the case here.
I picked up one, as I had been eyeing it for a while, and would pass by it at the Home Depot every time I was in.
can you post receipt?
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg
mooser83 wrote: They had 4-6 brand new in box ones sitting there when I was in last night. The site also lists it as "online and in-store" so that wouldn't be the case here.
Congrats on the new smoker! I'd be all over this but I have a UDS, 22 inch Weber kettle, the Weber smokey joe, and the Weber Go anywhere. If I bring home another one.. oh boy...
Jun 21, 2007
997 posts
235 upvotes
Milton, ON
That's an awesome deal. I picked one up in February for $230 and I thought it was a good deal. This is even better.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
popcorneater wrote: Congrats on the new smoker! I'd be all over this but I have a UDS, 22 inch Weber kettle, the Weber smokey joe, and the Weber Go anywhere. If I bring home another one.. oh boy...
Ours is not to reason why. Ours is to do or die.
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
Awesome price for a quality smoker! I'm not in the market for one since I have kamado but I would have jumped on this last year.
Jul 16, 2014
36 posts
31 upvotes
Ontario
Just bought two from the home depot at Trinity commons in Brampton 2 left price is still advertised as $339 but scans at $170 THANKS OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2004
4254 posts
827 upvotes
T.O.
Got the last two at the Airport and Queen HD. Thanks OP. Gonna use them at the cottage this weekend.
Heatware: Link
HowardForums: Link
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1626 posts
1130 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Got one at O'Connor and St. clair, one left
Dec 11, 2013
75 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
So if my store in ottawa has it in stock then it would be at that price or possibly the online price of ~$340?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg
ataryens wrote: So if my store in ottawa has it in stock then it would be at that price or possibly the online price of ~$340?
If its the online price you should be able to show the receipt posted in this thread and they will price match.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1402 posts
193 upvotes
Wow I have one, awesome price and use it every week.
Dec 11, 2013
75 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
popcorneater wrote: If its the online price you should be able to show the receipt posted in this thread and they will price match.
Thanks, picked on off at the Baseline Ottawa store.
Now where to learn on using a smoker? :P