• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 1:27 pm
[OP]
Jun 2, 2004
526 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] WindowFX Animated Window Projector Kit $29.98 [YMMV]

Long time member first time deal post. Excuse any issues.

This may be a YMMV deal.

I was at my local Home Depot ( Queensway and 427, Toronto) and they had the WindowFX Animated Window Projector Kit on clearance from $89.98 to 29.98.

It seems they had the full size and smaller versions for the same price. About 10 units sitting there.

They were placed in a bin beside the customer service desk.

Online price shows $69.98.

When I scanned at the register, it rang up at $69.98.
I spoke to the cashier to validate clearance price and then invoked the scanning code of practice. Ultimately ended up costing $19.98 plus taxes.

Happy Hunting!

________

Transform your home this holiday season with the WindowFX Animated Projector Kit. The kit includes everything needed to get started: a projector, window screen, remote, tripod, and a pre-loaded SD card with amazing digital animations. Simply place the projector inside your home and the animated projections can be seen from outside. The included SD card has both vertical and horizontal video options to fit any window.

Kit includes: Projector, window screen, tripod, remote, and pre-loaded SD card.
Includes horizontal and vertical options
Place the projector inside your home and animated scenes can be seen from outside
2 replies
[OP]
Jun 2, 2004
526 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
theoneyouknowleast wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 10:41 am
Do you have a scan of a receipt?
I took a capture of the top. Doesn't show original price but shows the 69.98 they did some funky adjustment to get it to 19.98
Images
  • Screenshot_20180113-132412.png