Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

YMMV Dremel Ultimate Corded Combo Kit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 10:09 am
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
On shelf display 174, so nobody even look at it, no mark down no yellow sticker, 3 left @ Gatineau HD, scan for 119 and used the 10 coupon to get 109 thanks op.

There are still 2 left.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1488 posts
253 upvotes
Calgary
M41NFR4M3 wrote: Any luck price matching in Calgary?
No Luck on my end. Bought it anyways and will check this thread if the price drops more and will return and re-buy. Fingers crossed.
Jan 15, 2018
17 posts
6 upvotes
LeafsWillWin wrote: No Luck on my end. Bought it anyways and will check this thread if the price drops more and will return and re-buy. Fingers crossed.
I tried calling around as well, and they refused to price match. I might have to use some charm face to face.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1488 posts
253 upvotes
Calgary
M41NFR4M3 wrote: I tried calling around as well, and they refused to price match. I might have to use some charm face to face.
Good Luck. Let me know if it works! and send me a picture of the receipt if possible!

I'm not too worried as the Ridgid tools ended up dropping too I think. Just have to be patient.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3914 posts
4767 upvotes
Canada
aew0314 wrote: Just went to the Guelph location, They have one but it rings up as 179.99. the associate told me their cost on it was $164
There's the general public's use of cost which is the price paid to get the item.

But a company's use of the word cost means much more. It may include soft costs like time on the floor, time for sales associates, etc. It's the minimum they feel they need to sell the item, NOT their raw manufacturer's cost.

For example, a restaurant may say their cost of 2 eggs is $3.20, not the 28c for the 2 eggs.

It's also how car dealers sell vehicles at cost or below cost, without showing their manufacturer's credits.

Lastly, a cost price may be the cost to order one, meanwhile a dealer would often get huge mass-purchase incentives that don't get known.

So, whenever you hear or see their cost, it means NOTHING.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
aew0314 wrote: Just went to the Guelph location, They have one but it rings up as 179.99. the associate told me their cost on it was $164
Every store has a different price per district.
My Brampton store had it for 174$ and the Mississauga store has it for 119$.
If you pick up at your Guelph store, if you are near Mississauga store, just bring receipt, return and re buy at cheaper price.
Not worth it if you aren’t coming up though.
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
This combo seems have Multi-Max MM30 in it instead of 20, it's written on the box but I haven't open it yet, makes the deal even better?
Sep 26, 2013
40 posts
41 upvotes
Brossard
Bought one in Greenfield Park, Quebec location listed at 158 got it price matched at 118 I might go back to adjust price with the 10$/50 discount
Feb 2, 2011
480 posts
316 upvotes
New Westminster
warhawk wrote: There is still one left at the Scott Road Location. I had two on hold (one for a buddy), but he didn't want it so i left it. It is at the service desk. The gal working there said there was a bunch on hold int the back. Stock for other locations as of yesterday (sunday noon) is in the picture below, but they might have all gone by now.

https://imgur.com/a/pcE6h

thanks Warhawk , for the PIC, I phoned andI picked up the last one in South Surrey , and thanks OP for posting the deal

thx Warhawk
Jan 15, 2018
17 posts
6 upvotes
I just received mine for $119 + $10 off at Marlborough HD. I had to show the receipt that someone posted earlier, and they were fine with matching the price. I told them a buddy sent me the receipt :D

Not sure how many left, but I called and reserved one.
Sep 22, 2010
56 posts
102 upvotes
Longueuil
Was there any left at Greenfield Park?
PiZZaBoY7000 wrote: Bought one in Greenfield Park, Quebec location listed at 158 got it price matched at 118 I might go back to adjust price with the 10$/50 discount
Sep 26, 2013
40 posts
41 upvotes
Brossard
I found it on a washing machine and didn't look around sorry
tasso96us wrote: Was there any left at Greenfield Park?
Jul 18, 2014
812 posts
1881 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
CarsonKT wrote: This combo seems have Multi-Max MM30 in it instead of 20, it's written on the box but I haven't open it yet, makes the deal even better?
i got the 20 with mine that sucks
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
CarsonKT wrote: Interesting, just realize there are 2 sets of combo CKDR-04 (with MM30) and CKDR-02 (with MM20)

On US HD 04 is way cheaper than 02, don't know why, here are the links.

Just checked one of mine, I haven’t opened the box but it is the 04 model with the 30

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-Ulti ... /302443467

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-Ulti ... 091680-_-N
Dec 15, 2006
195 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
PiZZaBoY7000 wrote: Bought one in Greenfield Park, Quebec location listed at 158 got it price matched at 118 I might go back to adjust price with the 10$/50 discount
You came afterwards and did the price match? Based on what the price was adjusted ?
Dec 21, 2017
349 posts
60 upvotes
Scarborough
Checked Markham and nearby areas their PC says OOS. If anyone know where is avilable let me know.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)