Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

YMMV HUSKY Deluxe 3-Drawer Work Bench with Pegboard Backing $119

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 10:49 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1355 posts
1346 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Koolbeans wrote: My wood top also doesn’t sit flat. Getting alot of wobble it’s almost unuseable. I tried calling husky to get a replacement and they told me to return the item after it took a few hours to assemble. Now I have to disassemble it and somehow fit everything back in the box.
I found my table top wobbled so I flipped it over and it was much better.

Anyone else notice the drawers aren't seated well? I had a small one drop on one side, same with the large. It's almost as if the drawer slides are not mounted close Enough.

Otherwise, really pleased with it. Nice height on bench, and looks great.

Thanks again OP.
Mar 16, 2018
104 posts
50 upvotes
BornToSave wrote: I found my table top wobbled so I flipped it over and it was much better.

Anyone else notice the drawers aren't seated well? I had a small one drop on one side, same with the large. It's almost as if the drawer slides are not mounted close Enough.

Thanks again OP.
This happened to me too, I noticed that the drawer bracket "pops" in. It took a somewhat less than gentle knock to get it in but now all drawers slide nicely (I have 2 units)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
plugg3din wrote: This happened to me too, I noticed that the drawer bracket "pops" in. It took a somewhat less than gentle knock to get it in but now all drawers slide nicely (I have 2 units)
Same.

I also slightly unscrewed the bolts holding the leg and squeezed the entire thing tighter. this helped. also have 2 units.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Koolbeans wrote:
My wood top also doesn’t sit flat. Getting alot of wobble it’s almost unuseable. I tried calling husky to get a replacement and they told me to return the item after it took a few hours to assemble. Now I have to disassemble it and somehow fit everything back in the box.
GSD wrote:
I was told by HD to return the whole thing after assembling it. Luckily I just took the top back and swapped it out.
BornToSave wrote:
I found my table top wobbled so I flipped it over and it was much better.

Thanks again OP.
Called huskey support. Top had lil damage. Was advised to return after a few days of them contacting vendor. Told them I didnt want to return and for them to connect with store management to work something out. They advised store manager of situation. I was told to go into store and discuss.

They returned the 119 plus tax and resold for 50 plus tax. I did not bring the unit with me, but had pic of damage.

Just an FYI. Huge YMMV and please be polite, because they really dont have to do anything.

EDIT: I did say to the store manager, I would just build a new top, and that's why I didnt want to return the unit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)