Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

YMMV - Ridgid 18V Brushless Compact Router $47.20

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2018 11:12 am
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
msprnt wrote: checked in oakville at dundas/winston park. they said it was only ancaster with this price and was regular price everywhere else in this district and the next. someone else had just checked with them before me as well.
That would be me. They wouldnt budge.

Guess I'll buy it regular price and repurchase it at Ancastor to save $100
-ZdpZ... ;)
Nov 20, 2008
413 posts
97 upvotes
zdpz wrote: That would be me. They wouldnt budge.

Guess I'll buy it regular price and repurchase it at Ancastor to save $100
I won't be going to ancaster, but tell us how that works out! would be a sweet move! ;P
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2143 posts
2602 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP
I was able to get one at $47.20
Just happen to be in the store picking up something else and saw this thread and tried on their last unit.

Won’t have any projects requiring a router anytime soon but can’t pass up at $53.34 tax in

This was also compatible with the buy any 2 bare tools and get 1 bare tool free (lowest price one) but to me and my ridgid collection wasn’t worth it since this router would be the free item but you would overpay for the other 2 tools that you may already have
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
MoreDealz wrote: Was able to pick up the router today at home depot showing OPs receipt! :)
Me too. In Regina. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
Showing regular price at the ancaster store for me :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5602 posts
3999 upvotes
GTA
TLSRULZ wrote: Showing regular price at the ancaster store for me :(
Try to Price match using the receipt.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
How.. the recipt is from ancaster... if it's regular price now in ancaster....recipet has no relavance.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
TLSRULZ wrote: How.. the recipt is from ancaster... if it's regular price now in ancaster....recipet has no relavance.
The online price doesn't reflect the in store price. I'm guessing you're checking online and if I remember correctly online said out of stock. Also, make sure to check online during business hours...I've found in the past some prices are totally different outside of business hours.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
TLSRULZ wrote: How.. the recipt is from ancaster... if it's regular price now in ancaster....recipet has no relavance.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

Who cares what is the price now and where. I was passing through Regina (8hrs from where I live) and filled up gas beside HD and decided to go in and check SK prices for this router.
It showed 157 - no surprises there. I still took one off the shelf and went to talk to cashier with a photo of receipt from this thread open on my phone.
Guess what - I walked out of the store with router :) asper photo.

...You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Jan 6, 2008
72 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond
darkesha wrote: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

Who cares what is the price now and where. I was passing through Regina (8hrs from where I live) and filled up gas beside HD and decided to go in and check SK prices for this router.
It showed 157 - no surprises there. I still took one off the shelf and went to talk to cashier with a photo of receipt from this thread open on my phone.
Guess what - I walked out of the store with router :) asper photo.

...You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Can you post your receipt?
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Thanks OP,
Of the two stores in Saskatoon, Circle Dr location refused (they rarely do) but at the Clarence Ave location, while they were looking into it, cashier asked about 1 yr tool protection plan for $15. I said if they do the price match, I'd take it (I never get 'extra protection' plans but in this instance it got me the price match) so all in all, adding this router for less than half of full retail was a win for me, as will be redoing baseboards in next year.
Oct 25, 2018
8 posts
4 upvotes
Used the receipt from the forum
Manager refused earlier but agreed to give it later
Walked out with the tool
Brampton west store
Aug 30, 2018
17 posts
24 upvotes
3 Reuters in stock last night in Ancaster HD

2 other good deals I saw while there:
Ridgid 18v cordless tools only no charger or battery
Folding led light $41
Belt sander $80
Dec 10, 2013
416 posts
164 upvotes
KITCHENER
Wheatboy wrote: Thanks OP,
Of the two stores in Saskatoon, Circle Dr location refused (they rarely do) but at the Clarence Ave location, while they were looking into it, cashier asked about 1 yr tool protection plan for $15. I said if they do the price match, I'd take it (I never get 'extra protection' plans but in this instance it got me the price match) so all in all, adding this router for less than half of full retail was a win for me, as will be redoing baseboards in next year.
... ridgid has a lifetime warranty doesnt it?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
mconnelly wrote: ... ridgid has a lifetime warranty doesnt it?
Some Rigid tools don't have LSA.
Compressors, vacuums, battery chargers and batteries purchased separate from a kit, and of course consumables like drill bits, don't have the lifetime warranty.
This router should be eligible though.
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
mconnelly wrote: ... ridgid has a lifetime warranty doesnt it?
They do but when they hesitated, it was the shove needed to get me a deal. Still a great price. Plus if it burns out in next year, it is an in-store exchange. Not likely to need it but seeing as I’ll be doing a crap load of baseboard, I won’t need to baby it.
Nov 25, 2010
78 posts
45 upvotes
Winnepeg Polo Park matched the price using pics of receipt. Got one of the last 2 units. Very helpful CS, she just checked item number in the receipt againts the item when scanned. Very happy upgrade from corded router.
Feb 2, 2007
94 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
I had no luck getting that price as the receipt didn’t have the store number (what I was told anyways) but they at least matched the “normal” price in the pic which is much better than the $157 regular price.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1342 posts
1725 upvotes
GTA
aurora on was swept.
Rogers 20GB/$60 5G plan + Iphone 13;
Lucky Mobile 3GB/$20 4G plan;
Koodo 50GB/$45 4G plan + Free International call perk + Iphone 11;
Fido 4GB/$0 LTE data/Month plan
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
I wish they had the corded compact router on sale, I'm not on the Ridgid cordless system but the corded compact router has really good reviews. I've never seen it go onsale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)