Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot YVR

Bosch 11255VSR SDS-plus BULLDOG Xtreme 1-in Rotary Hammer

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 11:10 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
MMMM wrote: Great price. No issues drilling a 1" hole in 9" of concrete. Great for ripping tile.

Review links

concrete tool reviews

Tool nerds
I have the same hammer drill, but looking to drill a 2" hole in a concrete wall but couldn't find at HD a 2" hole, might need to rent the hole only.

Edited: look like the maximum hole with this drill is 1", no option other than renting a hammer drill along with the hole.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Jan 20, 2015
131 posts
90 upvotes
East York, ON
MTommy wrote: Curity

StClair / Woodbine
Guess I'm going back there today. Did you go to customer service and show it or just the cash?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Rlcky wrote: I have the same hammer drill, but looking to drill a 2" hole in a concrete wall but couldn't find at HD a 2" hole, might need to rent the hole only.

Edited: look like the maximum hole with this drill is 1", no option other than renting a hammer drill along with the hole.
For regular drill yes, 1" is typically max. However, you can always use core drills (which are better for larger holes anyhow.

Something like this sds-plus speedcore drill: https://www.amazon.ca/Bosch-T3915SC-Sds ... B00EMFONIE
Obviously you'd need the pilot bits to go with it.
For Bosch at least they come in 1 7/8" and 2 9/16" Not 2" exactly. Milwaukee and Makita make a few also, not sure on their available sizes.
Just keep in mind one key rule. Let the drill and bit do the work. Don't push too hard. It can take a while, bit it is a nice clean hole you get.

Here is a cheap no name brand on amazon. Not sure about quality. but it includes the drill and pilot bits, etc... for SDS Plus.
Oct 13, 2015
219 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
MTommy wrote: Curity

StClair / Woodbine
Could you post your recipt, pls? I may try to do pricematch at Morningside/401 store.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2992 posts
1952 upvotes
Rlcky wrote: I have the same hammer drill, but looking to drill a 2" hole in a concrete wall but couldn't find at HD a 2" hole, might need to rent the hole only.

Have drilled 1 1/8" and 1 1/4" with no issues. The 1 1/8" was a 9" hole, the 1 1/4" was 2 inches.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
MMMM wrote: Have drilled 1 1/8" and 1 1/4" with no issues. The 1 1/8" was a 9" hole, the 1 1/4" was 2 inches.
i need to drill a hole in my foundation to pass new electrical wires, not sure if its 9".
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Oct 13, 2015
219 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
MTommy wrote: My receipt does not show the drill by SKU, but it's there on the bottom.
Thank you for your posted pics.

I went to morningside/401 store this morning; they refused to offer that price. After check the online-store price($188), the women just said no.
Feb 13, 2010
16 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Went to Richmond BC store had none said Burnaby store had them, went there and it was $188 but said they would match price of $119 from Richmond store so i picked one up, they were happy to match but wouldn't beat it by 10% guarantee lol
Mar 19, 2018
9 posts
8 upvotes
Went to Edmonton Skyview the other day, they said no. So went to Westmount and they said yes after showing them the picture. Don't take no for an answer.
Jan 14, 2010
1 posts
alberta
Could you post your receipt, pls? I tried to get the same price-match at Westmount store. I showed the Pic's and said no, without any receipt no price match
Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
Has anyone ran into other stores lately that have these at $119? Even better, does anyone know if the Richmond store is still selling them at this price? I'm not sure if I'd be able to get a PM with just the picture.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Would HD match Lowe's "no tax on $100+" sale even if the item isn't something stocked by Lowes?
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Would HD match Lowe's "no tax on $100+" sale even if the item isn't something stocked by Lowes?
As always ymmv. Some have been successful other haven’t
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Apr 12, 2015
95 posts
76 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Anyone have any insight on how to get for $119?
Feb 6, 2007
552 posts
483 upvotes
I think the 119 is gone. Currently 188 at gta he locations. You can price match it at Lowe’s who have it for 299. Brings it to about 169 pretax.

Might be able to combine with their friends and family discount for another 10% off which would bring it to 152 but ymmv on whether or not offer would stack with a price match.
Apr 18, 2011
476 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Exp315 wrote: Product link: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.1--i ... 57245.html

Don't forget that you will need special drill bits, e.g. this Bosch set for $65: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.6-pi ... 99004.html

So it's tempting, but you should consider it about a $200 tool.
If you need SDS Plus drill bits, go to Investment Hardware. You can buy the bits half the price of HD.
Oct 13, 2015
219 posts
124 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Too badFace With Tears Of Joy, the price now is $299 at homedepot.ca and in store.

I was waiting the price to go down...