• May 1st, 2019 10:34 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9945 posts
7232 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

Home & Garden Forum

Th Home & Garden Forum currently has a few sub forums, namely Green / Eco Friendly ... and Real Estate

It would be nice if Gardening & Landscaping was also a sub forum

Posts on this interesting aspect of home ownership / hobby ... Get clearly lost in the overwhelming list of home systems, maintenance & repairs, furniture & appliance topics

Thank you
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9945 posts
7232 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
BUMP

Again gardening season is upon us...

And I sincerely ask, cannot RFD implement a Gardening Sub Forum under the larger HOME & GARDEN FORUM

Lawn, Flowers, Veggies, Landscaping would finally have a place to call home

It would be much appreciated
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12099 posts
22404 upvotes
Scarborough
PointsHubby wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 11:59 am
BUMP

Again gardening season is upon us...

And I sincerely ask, cannot RFD implement a Gardening Sub Forum under the larger HOME & GARDEN FORUM

Lawn, Flowers, Veggies, Landscaping would finally have a place to call home

It would be much appreciated
We can create an unlimited amount of sub-forums but are very selective in doing so because it can have negative effects as well. Taking the gardening discussions out of Home & Garden would also require us to rename that forum to avoid confusion (which further complicates things).

I'll look into it and see if there's anything we can do in the interim to address this. Ideally this would be a great use of the system I'm looking to build which would allow better filtering of threads within a forum (e.g: garden discussions could be tagged as such and with a click of a button you'd only see those threads).
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].