Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Hardware

YMMV Store closing sale 30-70% off - incl. 30% off Big Green Egg (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2017 1:00 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
1116 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Hardware] YMMV Store closing sale 30-70% off - incl. 30% off Big Green Egg (Markham)

Home Hardware in Markham is closing and clearing out their stock. Local newspaper ad says: "Close out sale 30%-70% off. Everything must go"

Address: 8650 Woodbine Ave. (North of Hwy 7 on Woodbine), Markham.
  • 30% Big Green Egg, Snow Blowers
  • 40% Small appliances, power tools
  • 50% off housewares, locks, hand tools, water softener ($394.50 reg. $789.99), outdoor power tools
  • 60% off paint, outdoor hand tools, wood stoves
  • 70% electrical fixtures, electrical fire places
If anyone finds anything interesting, please share. Good hunting!
Images
  • IMG_20170119_171125669.jpg
6 replies
Nov 26, 2003
116 posts
90 upvotes
Markham
Really disappointed to hear this. I like Perkins. The staff there was always very friendly and there are always some things that Home Hardware has that the other big box stores didn't carry. I'm going to miss having the store around.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2007
1707 posts
1456 upvotes
Markham
I used to go to Perkins for the hot dog vendor. I don't know what happened to him, he's been gone for years. As such, I haven't gone to this Home Hardware in a long time.
Sep 24, 2009
528 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
They have a gas station that occasionally offers cheap gas... wonder if they're liquidating that too...Thinking Face
all expressed thoughts and opinions are strictly my own
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
1116 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
Charlton wrote: Really disappointed to hear this. I like Perkins. The staff there was always very friendly and there are always some things that Home Hardware has that the other big box stores didn't carry. I'm going to miss having the store around.
This is my experience as well. They were the only ones to stock wicks for my bypass humidifier, and somehow had obscure screw sizes available (which was much cheaper than buying from Lee Valley). Staff were always very nice.
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Are pellet guns, camping supplies, and fuel (meth (methanol), kerosene, white gas) on sale as well?
I haven't been, but I assume it will be on sale since they're clearing out all stock. I'll see if I have time later today to swing by and see what's still there (need a 19" circular cooking grid for my smoker).
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2845 posts
293 upvotes
Charlton wrote: Really disappointed to hear this. I like Perkins. The staff there was always very friendly and there are always some things that Home Hardware has that the other big box stores didn't carry. I'm going to miss having the store around.
Ayumix wrote: This is my experience as well. They were the only ones to stock wicks for my bypass humidifier, and somehow had obscure screw sizes available (which was much cheaper than buying from Lee Valley). Staff were always very nice.

Ditto. It was always a pleasure shopping here and they carried a nice selection of products that couldn't be found at Home Depot, etc.

I haven't been, but I assume it will be on sale since they're clearing out all stock. I'll see if I have time later today to swing by and see what's still there (need a 19" circular cooking grid for my smoker).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)