Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Outfitters

Home Outfitters Saturday: BOGO Towels, dinnerware/glassware, 50% off Le Creuset

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2011 1:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Outfitters] Home Outfitters Saturday: BOGO Towels, dinnerware/glassware, 50% off Le Creuset

Just got this e-mail from Home Outfitters:

http://ebm.enews.homeoutfitters.com/c/t ... C/doc.html

The Saturday specials look pretty good. buy one get one free on all towels and all open stock dinnerware/glassware. 50% off all Le Creuset cast iron cookware which is really expensive usually - but people seem to like it and cookware is not my speciality :)
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1026 posts
35 upvotes
Time to get my Dutch Oven. Thanks OP
Nov 26, 2007
305 posts
38 upvotes
Lululand
I was just about to post the Le Creuset deal....

Excellent deal! I wonder if there are any coupons floating around for HO?
Dec 22, 2008
405 posts
44 upvotes
spong wrote: Time to get my Dutch Oven. Thanks OP

Thinking the same thing, but know NOTHING about Dutch Ovens - I just often see recipes calling for them.
These are good? What is regular retail? Just trying to figure out how much one would cost...
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
Yeah I saw an ad in the paper yesterday and was going to post but forgot, then saw the e-mail today and it reminded me :)

Remember, you might want to check Winners first as they have Le Creuset "2nds" for cheaper often. I don't know how 50% off retail compares to the Winner's pricing.

Also, if you don't think you will use it much, and kind of want to expirement, you can get no-name Dutch Ovens for about $50. I saw one at Costco for around that price and it seems decent enough. I bought a Mario Battali branded one from there about 2 years ago and I have used it a few times. I am going to compare it to the one that I got as a gift for Christmas (Staub) and I imagine there will be a difference but there is also a huge price difference!

[IMG]http://enews.homeoutfitters.com/a/hBNMG ... bBg$f/bogo[/IMG]
May 3, 2009
652 posts
704 upvotes
thanks Derek, will check it out after work tomorrow.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Thanks we wanted to get some more towels
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal
is it on all le creuset cookware?

i'm interested in buying the skillet
May 3, 2009
529 posts
5 upvotes
ughhh, 50% off le creuset is BLAZING considering winners only carries the round dutch ovens as opposed to oval which i want to buy.
Mar 13, 2005
345 posts
41 upvotes
This sucks...didn't see this until today. Missed out on the Le Creuset (wanted to buy some for my wife). What are the chances that Home Outfitters would still give me the sale price today!?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)