Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HomeDepot

Chamberlain MyQ Remote Light Control with small remote to open your garage door $14.99 + (Dec 10 Update added keypad)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 10:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4966 posts
13386 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …

Chamberlain MyQ Remote Light Control with small remote to open your garage door $14.99 + (Dec 10 Update added keypad)

Retailer:
HomeDepot
links are for reference only these are in store clearance items

If you need extra remotes for you garage door this is a great deal (Brand Compatibility •Chamberlain openers since 1993 with red/orange/purple and yellow learn button on door opener)

MyQ Remote Lamp Control Model: PILCEV

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.myq- ... 79365.html $14.96

Never come home to a dark house again. Monitor and control a lamp with a remote, HomeLink®, or your smartphone (additional hardware required).

Product Features
•Control home lighting and garage doors with one remote
•Comes with Mini Keychain Remote Control for added convenience
•Command any household lamp from your vehicle or synchronize with garage door opener lights
•Monitor and control a plug-in lamp from your smartphone (additional hardware required)
•For use with CFL, LED and incandescent indoor lamps up to 300W
•Plugs into a standard outlet
•Works with HomeLink®

Brand Compatibility
•Requires a MyQ Garage, MyQ Internet Gateway, or Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener for smartphone control.
•HomeLink® compatible, works with the in-vehicle remote control system built into most cars. Compatibility Bridge™ (not included) necessary for certain vehicles. Visit bridge.chamberlain.com to find out if a Bridge is needed.
•Keychain Remote can be used for Chamberlain Garage Door Openers

http://www.chamberlain.com/CatalogResou ... 4A4275.pdf

http://www.chamberlain.com/CatalogResou ... 4A3924.pdf

also

Chamberlain WSLCEV Remote Control Light Switch $15.96
Model # WSLCEVC | Store SKU # 1000803271

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.myq- ... 03271.html
Overview Model # WSLCEVC Store SKU # 1000803271

Control home/garage lighting and garage doors with one remote...never come home to a dark house again. Simply replace any single pole light switch with the Chamberlain Remote Light Switch and lights may be controlled with any MyQ compatible remote (one in

•Works with MyQ compatible garage door openers and remotes
•Simply replace any single pole light switch
•CFL/LED Ready, 300W Max
•One MyQ compatible remote and batteries included

MyQ Advanced Monitor $8.96
Model # AGDMEV-01C | Store SKU # 1000679366

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.myq- ... 79366.html
Overview Model # AGDMEV-01C Store SKU # 1000679366

Enjoy peace of mind from inside the home with the ability to check on your garage door and close it from any room in your house. With the Chamberlain Garage Door Monitor and a Chamberlain MyQ-enabled Garage Door Opener, you can monitor and close up to four garage doors from within your house. Volume-controlled audible alert lets you know when the garage door is being opened. Fast, easy installation.

•Works only with MyQ enabled Chamberlain garage door openers
•Be certain that the garage door is closed when it is supposed to be from anywhere in your home
•No installation required, simply plug the unit into any outlet in your home and it's ready to use
•The red light is illuminated whenever the garage door is left open
•No need to go to the garage to close the door - simply press the close door button on the unit
•The green light illuminates to let you know that the door is closed
updated Dec 07, 2016
the Chamberlain CLDM1C Garage Door Monitor for non MyQ openers is also discounted to $8.89 remember to buy more then on if you have a other garage doors to monitor

upc 787083253614

Works with any garage door
• Monitors up to 4 garage doors (with additional sensors - CLDM2)
• when light flashes red, door is open
• easy to follow instructions

Update Dec 10. 2016

This retail for $52 at Home Depot and $48 at Costco so $34.99 is a good deal

Chamberlain KLIK2C Clicker Universal Wireless Keyless Entry System $ 34.99

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007HKOKYS
The Chamberlain Clicker Universal Keyless Entry is compatible with any brand of garage or gate opener, with simple, easy-to-follow programming that gets it up and running in seconds. It uses a 9-volt battery (included) and attaches to the side of the garage opening with no wiring required. The keypad has a protective cover and is lighted to make the numbers easy to see when it's dark.

•Works with most brands of garage-door and gate openers
•9-volt battery included
•Wireless operation eliminates the need for electrical connections
•Preprogrammed codes allow the remote to program in seconds
•Slide cover protects the keypad from rain and weather
Last edited by 2Riskit on Dec 5th, 2016 9:50 am, edited 13 times in total.
139 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
$14.99 on clearance at Home-Depot stores around me: Greenfield Park, St-Constant, St-Henri....
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. In for two.

I was already looking for a small keychain garage door opener and lights that I could control remotely. This takes care of both for less than the cost of a standalone garage door remote or connected bulb.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13375 posts
8307 upvotes
Brampton
So this is where I've always been confused by the MyQ system. The newer models run without the gateway as they include the Wifi radios on board. The older ones they had a proprietary MyQ radio for the openers and the switches and the only way to get it online was the MyQ Gateway.
The description says if you have a newer model opener that has the wifi radio this will work with it.

I have a MyQ Universal Garage which was designed to work without the MyQ gateway. Will I still need a gateway or is the universal Garage model able to handle this?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
2Riskit wrote: online price still shows $59.99 for me in Laval
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.myq- ... 79365.html
As mentioned on the product page: Sold online and in-store. In clearance only at LAVAL #7124

Go instore to get it on clearance. Shows 59.99 for me when I view Greenfield Park, but I can gaurantee you they are on clearance.

While on the topic of Chamberlin products. The MyQ Advanced monitor is also on clearance for $8.96 at local stores. I installed one in my shed to be able to open/close and monitor the garage door.
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
are these just add-ons necessary . or could all these functions be done thru mobile via wi-fi?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1241 posts
620 upvotes
The 6ix
krazykanuck wrote: As mentioned on the product page: Sold online and in-store. In clearance only at LAVAL #7124

Go instore to get it on clearance. Shows 59.99 for me when I view Greenfield Park, but I can gaurantee you they are on clearance.

While on the topic of Chamberlin products. The MyQ Advanced monitor is also on clearance for $8.96 at local stores. I installed one in my shed to be able to open/close and monitor the garage door.
Can anyone else confirm that myq advance opener is going for $8.96. I would love to pick up a couple of them.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2557 posts
494 upvotes
Thornhill
Thanks OP, bought 2 :).
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3481 posts
3863 upvotes
Antarctica
What if I didn't want the lights control? Can I just program and use the remote for an existing Chamberlain garage opener? Looking for an extra remote only.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4966 posts
13386 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
krazykanuck wrote: $14.99 on clearance at Home-Depot stores around me: Greenfield Park, St-Constant, St-Henri....
krazykanuck wrote: As mentioned on the product page: Sold online and in-store. In clearance only at LAVAL #7124

Thanks pick up them up from Laval Store
vr_nguyen wrote: Can anyone else confirm that myq advance opener is going for $8.96. I would love to pick up a couple of them.
yes saw them in Laval store for $8.96
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4966 posts
13386 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
Crichtonfan wrote: What if I didn't want the lights control? Can I just program and use the remote for an existing Chamberlain garage opener? Looking for an extra remote only.
yes that why I bought 2 there are Compatibility •Chamberlain openers since 1993 with red/orange/purple and yellow learn button on door opener
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4966 posts
13386 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
softech wrote: HD link not showing 14.99... it is back to 59.99

the link is for reference only
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
1756 posts
385 upvotes
tebore wrote:
I have a MyQ Universal Garage which was designed to work without the MyQ gateway. Will I still need a gateway or is the universal Garage model able to handle this?
I think it will work.. the MyQ idea is very simply.. only the MyQ gateway or your universal Garage has an IP to talk to your router. The other devices (light switch..wall switch..) just using the same radio frequency the garage door to talk to the gateway..
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13375 posts
8307 upvotes
Brampton
softech wrote: I think it will work.. the MyQ idea is very simply.. only the MyQ gateway or your universal Garage has an IP to talk to your router. The other devices (light switch..wall switch..) just using the same radio frequency the garage door to talk to the gateway..
I don't see a way to add a device via the Universal Garage unit. I guess I can buy it and try it out and if it doesn't work I'll return it but right now it's showing temporary out of stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)