Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HomeDepot

Chamberlain MyQ Remote Light Control with small remote to open your garage door $14.99 + (Dec 10 Update added keypad)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 10:24 pm
Sep 20, 2015
256 posts
175 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
noobie home owner here, am I able to use the remote only as my main remote for my single garage door ? The previous owner kept it so I got a Skylink universal remote which did not work (that's for a another thread)
signature removed for being inappropriate
Apr 3, 2007
111 posts
24 upvotes
Dropped by Dufferin + Steeles ~hr ago.. Didn't see any on shelf
Sep 20, 2015
256 posts
175 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
pbcchan wrote: Bought one last night at Mavis South in Mississauga. There are still 7 left. Thanks OP.
Hoping to grab one here today. Giving them a call right now but I feel like they would lie to me if the employee can't "find it". I usually have crappy experiences with customer service at HD.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
Boomhauerr wrote: noobie home owner here, am I able to use the remote only as my main remote for my single garage door ? The previous owner kept it so I got a Skylink universal remote which did not work (that's for a another thread)
I f you Chamberlian or Sears has a red/orange/purple or yellow learn button on door opener yes it will work

Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
I have a Chamberlain garage door openor but dont know when it was made, though the house was built in 2002. I doubt it has the myQ thing however I bought 2 of the deal the OP posted because I lost my 2 garage door openors over a year ago. Will these garage door openor work and if so how do I make ot work or program it.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
masoud100 wrote: I have a Chamberlain garage door openor but dont know when it was made, though the house was built in 2002. I doubt it has the myQ thing however I bought 2 of the deal the OP posted because I lost my 2 garage door openors over a year ago. Will these garage door openor work and if so how do I make ot work or program it.
instructions
http://www.chamberlain.com/CatalogResou ... 4A3924.pdf

Apr 5, 2010
527 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
montward wrote: Thanks OP! It was even cheaper at my Chatham ON HD today. I found the only 2 remaining MyQ Remote Lamp Control sets marked down to $10 ea. from the marked $14.96 clearance price. I bought the last remaining 2 for gifts.

They still had 4 Chamberlain WSLCEV Remote Control Light Switch sets also reduced to $10 ea. from the marked $15.96 clearance price. They also had 3 MyQ Advanced Monitors also reduced to $5 ea. from the marked $8.96 clearance price.

Hopefully other RFDers will also be able to find the even further marked-down pricing at other HDs!

Again, a superb find 2Riskit! Thanks Again!
Wow great price..just picked up the remote lamp piece but at $14.96 in mississauga...wonder when the price will drop so I can get adjustment.
Nov 27, 2009
328 posts
844 upvotes
Toronto
As of an hour ago Orangeville Home Depot still has 4 or 5 of both the Remote Lamp Control and Advanced Garage Door Monitor.

They still scan at $14.96 and $8.96.
Jun 11, 2005
248 posts
56 upvotes
Markham
Plenty of the Advanced Monitor and the Remote Lamp Control at Markham East. Scanned at 8.96 and 14.96 respectively.
Sep 20, 2015
256 posts
175 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
2Riskit wrote: I f you Chamberlian or Sears has a red/orange/purple or yellow learn button on door opener yes it will work

Thanks, this is exactly what I saw on mine and I got it all hooked up yesterday! Super excited about finally having a couple of remotes.
I went to the Mavis/Dundas in Mississauga, I bought 2 of the 7 that were there since we didn't have any at home. It's crazy how the remote on its own is already ~$50, and this package is on sale for $15

I don't plan on using the light controls anytime soon, maybe in the future. I still need to program the light on the garage door opener with the remote. I tried following a guide this morning before work but did not succeed. Will give it another shot today.

THANKS OP!!!
Sep 20, 2015
256 posts
175 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
pbcchan wrote: Bought one last night at Mavis South in Mississauga. There are still 7 left. Thanks OP.
Thanks, got 2 last night cause of you! 5 left :)

It was around 6:00pm and not many visitors, this location feels so isolated and hidden from the main roads. I guess this is a good thing when it comes to stock?
Nov 8, 2007
667 posts
388 upvotes
3 left at Mississauga Winston location last night
Jun 26, 2008
117 posts
86 upvotes
BC
Does anyone know if you can run multiple outlets/switches on the same "channel"?

What I mean, is since the remote has two available buttons, could you have a remote plug (or two..or three) and a wall switch assigned to the same button?

This way, you could turn on a switched light and a plug-in device(s) with one button, and ultimately control more devices/lights by bundling them into two groups.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13378 posts
8308 upvotes
Brampton
I saw there was a few questions about adding this or light switch to your MyQ hubs or the Universal Garage Door controller.

This is what you need to do. Add your Hub or Controller to your MyQ account and download the MyQ app on your phone and log in.
Plug your lamp plug or make sure you've wired in your switch and there's power to it and you can control it/the load manually either with the little button or the switch. We need this because the load will cycle to tell you if it's successful.
In your app click on the "+"
Then click on "Add new Device to Garage"
Follow the prompt. It will ask you to press the "Learn" button
The process takes about 1 second, the load will cycle/flash and you will see it in your MyQ Account.
The MyQ system takes up to 28 items, your garage openers/door count toward this 28.

If you need to wipe out all the associated remotes on your switch just press and hold the "Learn" button for more than 6 seconds, the learn light will turn on and then off.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13378 posts
8308 upvotes
Brampton
ops69 wrote: Does anyone know if you can run multiple outlets/switches on the same "channel"?

What I mean, is since the remote has two available buttons, could you have a remote plug (or two..or three) and a wall switch assigned to the same button?

This way, you could turn on a switched light and a plug-in device(s) with one button, and ultimately control more devices/lights by bundling them into two groups.
According to instructions. You can. Up to 8.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
the Chamberlain CLDM1C Garage Door Monitor for non MyQ openers is also discounted to $8.89 remember to buy more then on if you have a other garage doors to monitor

upc 787083253614

Works with any garage door
• Monitors up to 4 garage doors (with additional sensors - CLDM2)
• when light flashes red, door is open
• easy to follow instructions
Last edited by 2Riskit on Dec 7th, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 22, 2005
444 posts
252 upvotes
Maple
2Riskit wrote: the Chamberlain CLDM1C Garage Door Monitor for non MyQ openers is also discounted to $8.89

upc 787083253614

Just got this from Markham East. Works well!
About 3 left at 9am this morning.

Also picked up the light control + remote there. About 5 left at 9am.
However, this remote does not work with my Genie GDO. Boo!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
I am wondering where everyone is putting the monitors? The dark beige colour definitely doesn't look too nice.

BTW as of 4:30pm today, Markham East location has 2 regular monitors, and 2 myq monitors. No more remotes left.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Do any of these things work with Wink or SmartThings?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
zdpz wrote: Do any of these things work with Wink or SmartThings?
Doesn't with SmartThings

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)