Food & Drink

Homemade Chinese Food Meal Prep Service

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2019 2:48 pm
[OP]
Member
Apr 11, 2008
244 posts
2 upvotes

Homemade Chinese Food Meal Prep Service

Hello,

I am looking for a dinner meal prep service (not a restaurant) that makes Chinese dishes. They either deliver or you go pick up the food that will last for a week. The food should be on the healthier side since it is homemade (ie. less oily, less salt, no MSG, etc).

Any referrals or recommendations? Thanks.
9 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12026 posts
6897 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I got one in Yukon if interested.
jooksingjai wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a dinner meal prep service (not a restaurant) that makes Chinese dishes. They either deliver or you go pick up the food that will last for a week. The food should be on the healthier side since it is homemade (ie. less oily, less salt, no MSG, etc).

Any referrals or recommendations? Thanks.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
3234 posts
785 upvotes
Oshawa
jooksingjai wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a dinner meal prep service (not a restaurant) that makes Chinese dishes. They either deliver or you go pick up the food that will last for a week. The food should be on the healthier side since it is homemade (ie. less oily, less salt, no MSG, etc).

Any referrals or recommendations? Thanks.
Learn to cook. Youtube .... various forums .... google.
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.
JDM ONLY! No North American CRAP!
Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, GanCraft, OSP, EverGreen, YGK, Toray, Sunline, Nories, Shimano, Daiwa RULES!
EVA Air Rocks ... Air Canada SUCKS!
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10998 posts
1087 upvotes
AV-Fishing wrote: Learn to cook. Youtube .... various forums .... google.
Very helpful.

Probably many on this forum would be surprised that these services exist. If I were you I would look on a more Chinese forum like yorkbbs or something.
[OP]
Member
Apr 11, 2008
244 posts
2 upvotes
I don't know any Chinese forums but I'll check out Yorkbbs. Thanks.
[OP]
Member
Apr 11, 2008
244 posts
2 upvotes
AV-Fishing wrote: Learn to cook. Youtube .... various forums .... google.
I'm asking because I don't have the time to cook.

Various forums such as? Other than RFD and checking out Kijiji, I didn't find anything, which is why I'm asking. Also, a search on Google gives me restaurants only.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
3234 posts
785 upvotes
Oshawa
jooksingjai wrote: I'm asking because I don't have the time to cook.

Various forums such as? Other than RFD and checking out Kijiji, I didn't find anything, which is why I'm asking. Also, a search on Google gives me restaurants only.
If you can read chinese ... yorkbbs has TONS! ...

If you are illiterate in chinese ... then copy and paste and use google translate and it should help.

Even search on FACEBOOK ... plenty!
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.
JDM ONLY! No North American CRAP!
Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, GanCraft, OSP, EverGreen, YGK, Toray, Sunline, Nories, Shimano, Daiwa RULES!
EVA Air Rocks ... Air Canada SUCKS!
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5600 posts
1167 upvotes
Richmond Hill
AV-Fishing wrote: If you can read chinese ... yorkbbs has TONS! ...

If you are illiterate in chinese ... then copy and paste and use google translate and it should help.

Even search on FACEBOOK ... plenty!
you can tell by his username, if you know cantonese Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
3234 posts
785 upvotes
Oshawa
yesstyle wrote: you can tell by his username, if you know cantonese Face With Tears Of Joy
Of course I can tell. Pure CBC.
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.
JDM ONLY! No North American CRAP!
Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, GanCraft, OSP, EverGreen, YGK, Toray, Sunline, Nories, Shimano, Daiwa RULES!
EVA Air Rocks ... Air Canada SUCKS!
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10998 posts
1087 upvotes
jooksingjai wrote: I don't know any Chinese forums but I'll check out Yorkbbs. Thanks.
You will find everything you need there.

Top