Homemade style burgers in Mississauga

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2017 6:31 pm
Jul 24, 2015
233 posts
35 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Homemade style burgers in Mississauga

There's a great place on Lakeshore called George the Greek that makes great burgers for a great price..

Love how it's home style too.

Any "home made style" places like that around the heartland area?
11 replies
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
What about Zets on Airport Road?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9290 posts
3150 upvotes
Mississauga
Panagio's (Britannia and Creditview) makes their own burgers. I used to go there all the time for breakfast.

George the Greek is too greasy.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: What about Zets on Airport Road?
You go there for greek food!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: What about Zets on Airport Road?
Is that place any good?
I was debating on stopping in last time I was at YYZ but I couldn't because the stupid luggage storage wasn't open when I needed it to be.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Is that place any good?
I was debating on stopping in last time I was at YYZ but I couldn't because the stupid luggage storage wasn't open when I needed it to be.
Yeahhh man it's great. Just tell them not to overcook the chicken for the soulvaki dinner as sometimes they do. The taziki is BOMB.

Steak is good though of course for an expert like you no where close to as good as home ;).

And I heard their burger is quite good also though I haven't tried yet.

Portions are huge and it's wayyy better than anything else you will find close to the airport. Plus it's open 24/7 and the vibe is just cool. Definitely try it man.
Last edited by ar2020 on Feb 3rd, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
I'll give it a shot next time I'm at YYZ.
The airport itself is stupid so to have an excuse to get out of there is worth it.

If I didn't have 150lbs of luggage with me last time I would have tried it.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
Cash only (only gripe) but they are open 24/7 and serve massive portions. Plus they have security guards to keep the drunks out

~$16 + tax for the dinner
~$8 + tax for the wrap

Go Go

edit - there's that other Greek place but it's more inside Toronto . Square Boy. I like going there but the traffic getting out of GTA is horrid :|

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)