Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Honeywell 12 Gallon Whole House Bypass Humidifier $127

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2014 9:46 am
Deal Addict
May 31, 2005
1794 posts
631 upvotes
Mississauga

[Canadian Tire] Honeywell 12 Gallon Whole House Bypass Humidifier $127

$126.99 @ CanadianTire

PM with HomeDeopt for another 10% off = $114 + Tax

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/12-gall ... ier/945828
5 replies
Nov 26, 2009
396 posts
132 upvotes
word on the street this thing is a water waster. gallons wasted per day. anyone have this unit (HE240)

can user bririp chime in?
Aug 27, 2011
556 posts
157 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
kwasley wrote: word on the street this thing is a water waster. gallons wasted per day. anyone have this unit (HE240)

can user bririp chime in?
I heard GeneralAire has a new model out that has very little waste, anybody have one? looking at putting a humidifier in with my new furnace anyone have any suggestions or opinions?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1241 posts
620 upvotes
The 6ix
How easy is it to install this and would one control it through their thermostat?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
vr_nguyen wrote: How easy is it to install this and would one control it through their thermostat?
Get the powered fan assisted one; it's much easier to install and does better job than the bypass:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/honey ... 3132p.html

What I did, was to by the Aprilaire 700m ($230ish CAD shipped from US), which is made in USA, has 5 years warrant and is much more reliable than the honeywell units.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Jan 7, 2014
9 posts
Milton
I just bought this at home depot last week for $172+tax...if i take receipt in will they give me the difference back or do i need to go buy it at canadian tire for this price and then drive down the street and return it to HD?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)