None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2002
6168 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto

Hooters

Its a place i deliberately have never been to because i'd get into trouble besides if i want to see punani i'd go to a adult club not that i visit those places either.
So they have closed on younge and eglinton not a GOOD SIGN and i believe spring rolls is opening another branch there.
Have they been closing around you?
Have you been?
Do you actually like the food?
Last edited by trini on Jan 10th, 2019 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4474 posts
150 upvotes
GTA
trini wrote:So they have closed on younge and eglinton not a GOOD SIGN and i believe spring rolls is opening another branch there.
everything that opens in that spot closes down. That spot is just a restaurant graveyard.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2003
1264 posts
11 upvotes
London
Ones opening soon in london !! Woot !
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."
Mar 15, 2005
527 posts
Hooters has crappy, overpriced food. I much prefer going to a gentlemen's club for eye candy.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2005
1800 posts
134 upvotes
Peter Pan wrote:Hooters has crappy, overpriced food. I much prefer going to a gentlemen's club for eye candy.

besides the crappy, overpriced food you forgot to mention the cougars working there. certainly isn't eye candy to me!
Sep 30, 2001
27274 posts
6274 upvotes
Toronto
i didn't mind the food but really you don't go there for the cuisine.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2708 posts
249 upvotes
You would go there with a group of friends to chill and enjoy their 9.99 all you cant eat buffalo wings on monday. I must admit the "waitresses" were nothing exciting but I and my buddies had a good time there. It can get a little busy there though.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20128 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto
i have been to the one on Adelaide downtown. The wings were pretty good. The girls are alright, some "Hooters" might be just inflated bras or something.

But they have nice comfy couches to lounge on with a bunch of friends, a couple of big screen tvs to enjoy the game, decent wings and friendly waitress to serve you. Wasn't too bad, I would go again.
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
5 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
Hooters is nothing special, really. Went to one in FL. You just get charged for expensive pub food, that's all. Eye candies, sure. But you see some of those on the street in a hot summer day like today anyway. Don't bother
Jul 25, 2005
260 posts
i went to one in atlantic city. she didn't really like visible minorities. she spent as little time as possible at our table but sat down to chat with other customers at their tables about the menu and what the specials are, etc... :(
Apr 27, 2004
319 posts
3 upvotes
I went to that location(yonge n eglinton) b4 it closed down...Worst wings ever when I got it, they had to be reheated..Should have been closed down long time ago and the waiteress were nasty..lol...
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
5 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
For once sex doesn't sell. :D
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2730 posts
129 upvotes
Peterborough
Only time I ever went to a Hooters was to catch a World Cup game I couldn't see anywhere else.

Nothing special. The site in Brampton is still doing okay inspite of being just a couple doors over from the local gentlemen's club. I hear they did lose they've liquor license for a couple days over some bureaucratic foul up - somebody forgot to file the papers on a timely basis or something.
Jul 25, 2005
260 posts
trini wrote:visible minorities - Thats what i was waiting to hear and whe i say minority i dont mean black
i suppose it's only fair for it to work both ways.
while some people have asian fetishes, etc. the majority of the public would probably be more interested in a blonde bombshell like daisy dukes than an asian import model type of a hooters girl.

so hooters girls in general are probably more interested in white able males.

wow. talk about generalization. flame away!