• Mar 13th, 2018 8:26 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15798 posts
679 upvotes
Stouffville
finally got around to playing this game a year after its release (and ive had it for a year lol)... man...this game was soo good... ended up playing it till i got the platinum... took around 40 hours... it is just such a breathtaking take on a regular ps4... i cant imagine how great it is on a pro... gameplay was really solid... story was great...voice over work was great as well.. will have to get the expansion eventually but this is a game that i think i want to keep just to show it to others... i wonder what an online component could have been...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
7184 posts
1005 upvotes
grappos13 wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 6:04 pm
finally got around to playing this game a year after its release (and ive had it for a year lol)... man...this game was soo good... ended up playing it till i got the platinum... took around 40 hours... it is just such a breathtaking take on a regular ps4... i cant imagine how great it is on a pro... gameplay was really solid... story was great...voice over work was great as well.. will have to get the expansion eventually but this is a game that i think i want to keep just to show it to others... i wonder what an online component could have been...
It's Sony's Zelda for "grown-ups" as it were...kinda...still havent played the expansion. Need to get around to it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)