Freebies

[Hosterbox.com] Free Canadian Web Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime, Cpanel, E-mail, Canadian! -Hosterbox

Aug 23, 2015
81 posts
39 upvotes
GTA
tvaddicto wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 2:14 pm
Will try your service. Order Number is: 3895661281
Got a confirmation email, thanks OP.

Would second one of the posts above, you should not be sending passwords via email confirmation. Not a best practice.

Thanks again!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
761 posts
135 upvotes
Orders approved.
tvaddicto wrote:
Apr 11th, 2017 3:07 pm
Got a confirmation email, thanks OP.

Would second one of the posts above, you should not be sending passwords via email confirmation. Not a best practice.

Thanks again!
We don't store passwords in plain text, we use WHMCS for our back end, feel free to lookup how they store passwords. The passwords are hashed and salted, we also take a few additional steps with our hardware in order to keep personal and password information secure.

We do send passwords over e-mail for convenience, both client area and cPanel passwords can be changed at any point in time.
Hosterbox Web hosting - Free web hosting
Apr 18, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
I'd like to use the hosting services as well.

Order number: 7744361577
Jan 9, 2011
823 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
How do I get this deal? I don't see a place to get free web hosting, I only see it coupled with registering a domain for $15-20/year. It seems like I should know the answers to this question but I don't find it on the first or last pages of this thread, nor on any of the links I click in the OP. Thanks.
Feb 5, 2013
171 posts
38 upvotes
Okay, so I have my free hosting... Now how on earth do I make a website? Hahah.
Feb 27, 2007
52 posts
East York, ON
Hi! I'm all signed up!
Order #9237798867

Thanks so much!
Aug 1, 2007
6 posts
Toronto
Free hosting offer with reasonable domain renewal fees. I am willing to give it a try.
Order #5142888781.
Thanks!
Nov 8, 2004
656 posts
1 upvote
Order Number: 6772379975

Thanks for free hosting.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
761 posts
135 upvotes
Orders have been approved.

Please signup for our support forums, if you need support.

http://forums.hosterbox.com/
Kiraly wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 3:01 pm
How do I get this deal? I don't see a place to get free web hosting, I only see it coupled with registering a domain for $15-20/year. It seems like I should know the answers to this question but I don't find it on the first or last pages of this thread, nor on any of the links I click in the OP. Thanks.
Just pick the option to use your own domain and update the nameservers on the order form. You can either transfer a domain name to us and pay a renewal fee, register a new one with us or use your current domain name and update the nameservers.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
761 posts
135 upvotes
We have helped develop a new SEO analyzer tool. If you want to improve the on page SEO of your website you can scan your website and generate a report on what you should improve.

You can check out the new tool at:

http://rankgen.com/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)